HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
For today's My Cricut Craft Room Design Team project,
I chose to create a Valentine card for my Dear hubby, John.
I used the Sweethearts cartridge to create this card.
If I had it to do over, I probably would not have
used the patterned paper.... and just stuck with the solids...
red, white, and black instead... since its a 'guy' card.
I chose to create a Valentine card for my Dear hubby, John.
I used the Sweethearts cartridge to create this card.
If I had it to do over, I probably would not have
used the patterned paper.... and just stuck with the solids...
red, white, and black instead... since its a 'guy' card.
I'm making a lasagna for dinner tonight...
first time ever making a lasagna.
Wish me luck that it turns out well!!
I am possibly the world's WORST cook!
I hate cooking! But we eat out so much that I
wanted to do something special for Valentine's
dinner for hubby. I'm just hoping it doesn't flop!
first time ever making a lasagna.
Wish me luck that it turns out well!!
I am possibly the world's WORST cook!
I hate cooking! But we eat out so much that I
wanted to do something special for Valentine's
dinner for hubby. I'm just hoping it doesn't flop!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving some Valentine's Day love! ;)
Be sure to check out the wonderful cards that my
DT Sisters created over at My Cricut Craft Room.
~ Shelly Lynn ~
Be sure to check out the wonderful cards that my
DT Sisters created over at My Cricut Craft Room.
~ Shelly Lynn ~














10 comments:
Your card is super cute!
http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/
adorable card! and no you are not the world's worst cook, I AM LOL I don't like anything to do with domestic "chores" that's why they call them "chores"!!!
TFS
http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
I love your card just the way you made it!! Good luck with the lasagna. Let us know how it comes out!!
Tracy
Shelly this card screams Valentines! I love the silhouette cut. I'm sure the lasagna turned out just fine. TFS, Mary M
Really cute card! Hope you had a great dinner!
Teresa
DT sis
Great card! Hope your lasagna was yummy! ;)
Great card, very sweet. I like the pattern paper you used. I hope your dinner turned out delish.
TFS!
Claire, DT Sista
www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
LOVE your card!!!
DT Sis,
Sherri
squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com
Cute card! If your lasagna doesn't work you can just make spaghetti!
Love your card!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment