KC Croppers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feb. Cuts for Cut Swap

Here are my cuts for the Feb. Cut Swap. 
The letters are cut large enough for a 12 x 12
layout and the small heart with flourish is
perfect size for a card or a layout.


If you are interested in joining our monthly cut swap,
please let me know.  It is on a month to month basis...
so you are NEVER required to participate. 
We do a roll call at the end of each month for the following month.
Requirement is to cut TWO cuts for each person in your group
(only 6 people in a group) so you make no more than 10 cuts.
Your cuts can be from any diecutting machine....
but we ask that you paper peice them and embellish them.

~ Shelly ~

 

1 comments:

Rae Ann said...

I'm interested in the cut swap. In your Feb. cuts, I assume the LOVE counts as 1 cut and the heart and flourish is the second. Does that mean if I cut out a Cricut Everyday Paper Doll the collection of pieces would count as one cut?
Rae Ann Ohlinger
raeannoh@aol.com