KC Croppers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Funny Valentine

I have been saving up my V-Day projects to display on the blog. This is the first layout I have made in a while. My favorite part is the little puppy stamp- it is from Prima. I didn't even know Prima made stamps! I sprinkled a liberal dose of vintage findings, and I used a sheet of vintage-themed Valentine paper I have been hoarding for a couple of years. When I showed it to my son, he said, "eh." It's a good thing a mother's love is unconditional!

1 comments:

Shelly Lynn said...

awe... cute layout!! I love love love that paper. Grant may not like it but maybe someday his girlfriend or wife will appreciate all your layouts. For him to like it, you will have to make something similar to the poo card you made him awhile back. ;)