Welcome to day ONE of the Susan's First Anniversary Blog Hop.
We are helping Susan celebrate with a SVG Bloghop!
You should have arrived here from Sher's blog.
If you just happened to stumble upon this hop,
please be sure to go back to Susan's blog to start at the beginning.
We are helping Susan celebrate with a SVG Bloghop!
You should have arrived here from Sher's blog.
If you just happened to stumble upon this hop,
please be sure to go back to Susan's blog to start at the beginning.
For my project I created this Hello Kitty postcard…
I am participating in a Hello Kitty postcard swap, so I thought
this would be a perfect svg file to share with you.
I am participating in a Hello Kitty postcard swap, so I thought
this would be a perfect svg file to share with you.
Recipe:
Light blue (sky) cardstock is cut at 6" wide x 4 1/4" tall.
The sand and water are handmade.
Both sand layers are torn at the top to the approx. ht. shown.
The water has a wavy top cut with regular scissors.
The umbrella, chair, glass, cloud, and kitty are all cut from the svg files.
The sand castle and orange pail are actually buttons.
I stamped the "Just Saying Hello" sentiment onto the cloud.
I also chalked each piece before gluing them down.
The top pc. of umbrella and the chair are both pop dotted.
I added Glam Pink stickles to Kitty's sunglasses and swimsuit
and Star Dust stickles to the glass in Kitty's hands.
The sand and water are handmade.
Both sand layers are torn at the top to the approx. ht. shown.
The water has a wavy top cut with regular scissors.
The umbrella, chair, glass, cloud, and kitty are all cut from the svg files.
The sand castle and orange pail are actually buttons.
I stamped the "Just Saying Hello" sentiment onto the cloud.
I also chalked each piece before gluing them down.
The top pc. of umbrella and the chair are both pop dotted.
I added Glam Pink stickles to Kitty's sunglasses and swimsuit
and Star Dust stickles to the glass in Kitty's hands.
To get your free SVG please click HERE or the photo below.
With 20 pieces and 9 recommened colors,
We hope you have a beach full of fun!
Note: The recommended size for the postcard is 6" wide x 4 1/4" tall.
Thank you so much for hopping by and I hope you enjoyed
your visit. Don't forget to stop on back tomorrow to see
another project and get another FREE svg file!
your visit. Don't forget to stop on back tomorrow to see
another project and get another FREE svg file!
Your next hop is Cindy's blog at
www.creativepointe.blogspot.com
www.creativepointe.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful weekend!!
~ Shelly ~
In case you get lost during your way, here is the complete line-up.
Susan's blog....http://sueinct.blogspot.com
Sher's blog... www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
Shelly's blog...http://kccroppers.blogspot.com <<< YOU ARE HERE!
Cindy's blog... http://www.creativepointe.blogspot.com















15 comments:
Fun card. Thank you for sharing the file.
Smiles Sher
What a nice card! Oh I wish I was there on a beach instead of shoveling snow...LOL. We didn't get much snow this year so I shouldn't complain but I am so ready for spring and summer. I saved the SVG. Thank you so much.
This is adorable!! Thank you so much.
Irene L
This is adorable!! Thank you so much.
Irene L
This is toooo cute! TFS
Shelly this is soooo cute! Puts me in the mood for vacation.
What a cute card! Whoever receives it is surely going to have a smile on their face when they get it! *Hugs*
very cute - thanks for sharing!
very cute - thanks for sharing!
really cute thanks for sharing
gloria
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com
Love the card...thank you for sharing!!
Oh my daughter loves Hello Kitty thanks and her b-day is in the summer. Thanks for sharing.
Annel
Very cute! Thanks for sharing the SVG file!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
Adorable! Thanks so much!
I love your cute card! And thanks so much for sharing the file :-)
Post a Comment