KC Croppers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

More FREE Valentine Printables

   
If you have been following my blog, you'll know I made several goody bags for my 5 nephews and 1 niece for Valentine's Day.  I have included lots of little goodies for them.... found so many great printables online.
Here are more I'd like to share with you.

For my niece and younger nephews, I included crazy straws in their goody bag. I found these really fun SIP SIP HOORAY printables for crazy straws over at
Kinzie's Kreations.


      

Look how cute these Smartie printable Valentine's are...
from Seven Thirty Three.  Plus there are a ton of more great
Valentine printables found there. To attach the Smarties to the card,
I used Valentine washi tape that I found at Target Dollar Spot.



   
Rebecca over at Simple As That blog has created some great
printables for Pop Rocks candy.  Check them out HERE on her blog.



      
Here are some EXTRA Awesome
Valentine's from Crafting Chicks.




This next one is actually not a printable,
but the idea came from Zakka Life.




For the love bug poop Tic Tac wrapper,
I found the printables over at Somewhat Simple.

The XOXO Tic Tac Toe Printable came from Nest of Posies.



    
These cute Love Bug Valentine printables were mostly for my little
 niece because the boys are all to old for little plastic bugs except
 I thought my youngest nephew would have some fun scaring his siblings
 and parents with the big spider.  These cute jar printables are from
Make Zine.  




What is Valentine's day without CHOCOLATE... here is a super sweet Hershey's candy bar wrapper.  The free printable is actually for a KING size candy bar.  I had my crafty hubby who is a genius when it comes to printables shrink the printable to fit a regular sized Hershey candy bar.  The King size Hershey bar wrapper can be found at Less Cake More Frosting.

And the back of the wrapper...


More to come...

~ SHELLY LYNN ~

  

0 comments: