skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So much for the 100 Day Blog Challenge I tried doing months ago... had surgery in October for an Umbilical Hernia, had a bad reaction to some meds shortly after surgery (while I was still in hospital) which caused the hernia to reoccur so had to have another surgery in December and have been recovering ever since. Recovery time takes longer when they have to do a surgery in same location as a recent one... and more painful. Finally getting back to my old self some what again but not 100% yet. Have to see another surgeon tomorrow about some damage that the last surgeon caused... so it seems neverending.
But anyway, I have had some time to do some scrapping... I have been working on several Valentine stuff and actually completed a double layout last week. Pics to come! First I'd like to share the carousel cupcake stand that I made for my Mother In Law. The svg file came from the Carousel Ride kit over at SVGCuts.com I found the base to be the most complicated part to create... which is crazy bc it looks to be pretty simple. I don't think I will be making another one of these anytime soon. I have also made the ferris wheel from SVG Cuts before and it was much easier. Here is my take on the carousel.
~ Shelly Lynn ~
1 comments:
Amazing & ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
Post a Comment