Finally, the last of the Valentine printable goodies...
She also shows how to attach them to the topper on her blog.
These were actually printables for Pop Tarts but I shrunk them
down in size and trimmed the edges to use for my Sweet Tarts
candies. You can find the printable at Crafty Morning.
down in size and trimmed the edges to use for my Sweet Tarts
candies. You can find the printable at Crafty Morning.
There are a ton of mustache Valentine printables on the net...
the printables I chose to use are from I Heart Naptime
After printing out all these Valentine printables, I started to
run out of black ink... so I kept one mustache as a gray looking
one and cut the rest from black card stock with my Cricut.
Then glued them to the lips that I printed from I Heart Naptime.
To add the sucker, I punched a small hole in the center
of the mouth and pushed the sucker stick through.
After printing out all these Valentine printables, I started to
run out of black ink... so I kept one mustache as a gray looking
one and cut the rest from black card stock with my Cricut.
Then glued them to the lips that I printed from I Heart Naptime.
To add the sucker, I punched a small hole in the center
of the mouth and pushed the sucker stick through.
Another great printable from Zakka Life -
the Rockin' Valentine Lollipop Cards.
the Rockin' Valentine Lollipop Cards.
And finally, for my younger nephews...
I found these cute heart shaped pencil printables at
Positively Splendid.
I found these cute heart shaped pencil printables at
Positively Splendid.
Hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXO
~ SHELLY LYNN ~

















0 comments:
Post a Comment