For today, I decided to do 2 days in one...
Since the Royals were so close in winning
the World Series last night, I just had to
make a Royals card and I'll also post
my next Halloween project... a banner.
Since the Royals were so close in winning
the World Series last night, I just had to
make a Royals card and I'll also post
my next Halloween project... a banner.
First up, the Halloween Banner.
The web rosettes are made with an svg file
from SVG Cuts. Then I also used my Cricut
to cut the BOO letters. I doubled up on the
letters, pop dotting them to stand out more.
I also hot glued a plastic spider to the "B"
The web rosettes are made with an svg file
from SVG Cuts. Then I also used my Cricut
to cut the BOO letters. I doubled up on the
letters, pop dotting them to stand out more.
I also hot glued a plastic spider to the "B"
Here is a close up of spider web rosette.
~ Shelly Lynn ~














0 comments:
Post a Comment