I'm a bit behind on posting...
spent a week in the hospital and
then a week at home recovering.
Slowly getting back to normal, with
the help of my wonderful hubby, John...
couldn't have done it with out him.
Thank you so much John!!!
I will keep very busy these next
several weeks with holidays around
the corner and I started working on
a family cookbook that I hope to
have done by the end of next month.
spent a week in the hospital and
then a week at home recovering.
Slowly getting back to normal, with
the help of my wonderful hubby, John...
couldn't have done it with out him.
Thank you so much John!!!
I will keep very busy these next
several weeks with holidays around
the corner and I started working on
a family cookbook that I hope to
have done by the end of next month.
Today's post...
Halloween candy dishes
made by using cut files from the
Midnight Jamboree collection at
SVG Cuts
I just love how these turned out.
Halloween candy dishes
made by using cut files from the
Midnight Jamboree collection at
SVG Cuts
I just love how these turned out.
~ Shelly Lynn ~













0 comments:
Post a Comment