Here are Halloween Twix or Treat Boo Pails
that I made for our friends. Inside the
ghosts, there are SUGAR FREE chocolate
for the girls and the husbands get the
pail of Twix and other mini candy bars.
that I made for our friends. Inside the
ghosts, there are SUGAR FREE chocolate
for the girls and the husbands get the
pail of Twix and other mini candy bars.
The ghost svg file came from
My Scrap Chick
and the Twix or Treat tag came from
My Computer Is My Canvas.
My Scrap Chick
and the Twix or Treat tag came from
My Computer Is My Canvas.
The orange pails came from the
Target Dollar Spot. I filled each bucket with
mini Twix bars and other mini candy bars.
Target Dollar Spot. I filled each bucket with
mini Twix bars and other mini candy bars.
LET'S GO ROYALS!!
~ Shelly Lynn ~















0 comments:
Post a Comment