Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Mother's Day with Paper Dolls
I saw a really cute picture of a Cricut paper doll someone had modified to look like Sailor Moon, so I felt inspired to try the same with two 80's favorites of friends of mine- Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake. I think they turned out OK for a first effort at paper doll hacking. I also used a paper doll to recreate a Mother's day card for my mom that I made in 2nd or 3rd grade that she had really liked. It's funny how we regress in our old age, isn't it? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
So cute!
They are sooooo cute!!! I love my Rainbow Brite!!! And Strawberry Shortcake is adorable too. You did such a WONDERFUL job on both of them... super creative!! YOU ROCK GIRL!! Thanks so much!!
I really love these --- I love the Rainbow Brite!!! She's adorable! Super creative!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness
Post a Comment