KC Croppers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Whitney's Sweet 16 Blog Hop

Happy Birthday Whitney!

Welcome to
Whitney's Sweet 16 Blog Hop!!


 Today we are celebrating a vibrant, beautiful 16 year old
young lady who is a gift from the Lord. What better way to
celebrate your 16th birthday than with friends. Rachelle Larsen
has asked several of her talented crafty friends to help make
Whitney's 16th birthday special. This hop is all about Whitney.
We hope you enjoy each project along the way as everyone
has worked very hard to help make Whitney's day special.
Be sure to leave a comment at each hop stop to win blog candy.


Grand Prize Winner will receive
A Crop A Dile~From Host
I Rock~From Host
$20 dollar Gift Certificate to Scraptasticalkreations
Paper Piecing Piece set by Colleen of CBC Scrapbooking, winner's choice.
 

In order to be eligible for the grand prize drawing please make
sure you check out each blog and leave some blog love,
also make sure you leave a comment and
become a follower at Rachelle's blog.

Enjoy the hop!





 If you've arrived from Angie's blog at
http://atuttletime.blogspot.com then you are in the right place!! 
If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this
via email please go to Rachelle's blog and start at the beginning...
http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/

To celebrate Whitney's birthday I created........

this Birthday card for her. 

 

I remembered that Rachelle mentioned that Whitney's fave
color was green but didn't remember until after I made the
card that she also mentioned that Whitney is not a "Girly Girl"...
sorry for all the flowers Whitney!! But I hope you still like your
card and I hope you have a WONDERFUL 16th Birthday!!


Poem reads...

However you may
celebrate,
whatever you may do -
hope your day is
filled with love and
wishes that come true!


Now you are on your way to the next party stop......
Suzanne's blog at http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by and again...
Happy Birthday Whitney!

~ Shelly ~

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelly Lynne I love your card :) It is so bright and cheery. Thank You for being part of this "special" day for my daughter.
Hugs
Rachelle

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi Shelly ... LOL, I think your card is a PERFECT combination of fun and sweet, and is not over-the-top girlie-girlie despite the flowers. Seriously, who doesn't LOVE flowers?!

It's a pleasure hopping with you, and having met you through Facebook. You're a sweetie too (just not 16, LOL!).

Fondly,

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Super cute card!! Love the colors!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Shelly she loves your card, it made her laugh about the comment about not being a girly girl, she is happy you made her one.
Rachelle

Beth said...

Your card is so bright & cheery! I love the flowers!!

It is nice to participate in the hop with you, Shelly Lynne!


Happy Hopping!! ~Beth & Emily
motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
e-mail: mddesigns_11@yahoo.com

rlovew said...

Lovely card. I like that you used the pattern inside too. I need to remember to do that.

Jenny A said...

Love the bright colors!!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful and bright, cheery card! I love the paper you used and the flower is just so pretty!! Makes me just smile from ear to ear and I'm sure it will make Whitney smile too!

silvia said...

Pretty birthday card!!

Ashley Nicole said...

Very pretty card. Love the pattern paper and flower. Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute paper on this! She is sure to love it!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful card and I am sure she loves it. Great little poem inside.

Unknown said...

I really like the card, and im sure she will enjoy it... So bright and pretty!

awashingtontx34 at gmail dot com

An'Jenic G. said...

Shelly this is so cute! I love the flowers and cute colors used. TFS AJ~

Maria said...

Great card! TFS