KC Croppers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Festive Friday


For today's
MY CRICUT CRAFT ROOM
design team project, my hubby created the Haunted
House from the Happy Hauntings cartridge.
Yes... I said my hubby!
He is into paper crafting and is actually much better
at it than I am. Here are pics of his 3D haunted house.


Be sure to check out the other Festive Friday
projects over at
My Cricut Craft Room.


Have a great weekend!


~ Shelly ~

8 comments:

Tammy Schmitt said...

Wow! Fabulous job! What did you (he) use to adhere all of the pieces? I made a small house and ended up using my ATG gun on my hand, then lifting the tape off and putting it on all of the small tabs. :-P Non of the liquid adhesive worked unless I held all of the pieces together while they dried. ugh! TFS:-)

~Tammy S

tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

Eva Laney said...

Wow...He did a fantastic Job!!!

What size did he cut his pieces?

Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Connie Layman said...

Wow Shelly, your Hubby did a awesome job on this project! How blessed are you that you share this wonderful hobby!

Liz said...

great house, how big did he make it? You are so lucky to have a DH that shares your passion!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nicely done!!! Way to go hubby!

KAT said...

he did an awesome job on this house. last yr. my granddaughter and i made one on a sat afternoon. we had lots of fun.

Suzys Crafts said...

BEAUTIFUL Work!!! Love it. Not sure I have the patience to do this but it turned out wonderful!!

Ellen said...

Wow, what a great project. I must print my pictures and get busy!