KC Croppers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Favorites Blog Hop





Welcome
to
"My Cricut Craft Room's Fall Favorite's Blog Hop"

You should have came from Samantha's blog at http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
if not please start at the beginning over at
Erica's blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/


*************


I created a Thanksgiving place setting...
and plan to make more within the next couple of weeks.
Includes name plate, placemat, favor box, and napkin ring.

I used 5 different cartridges to create this place setting...

Life's A Party
(favor box)
Jasmine
(Letters on name plate)
Spring Holiday Cards
(Placemat)
B Is For Boy
(favor box)
Thanksgiving cartrdige (Placemat and Napkin Ring)



(Sorry I didn't jot down the exact measurements I used for these.)


Here are close up pics of some of the projects....






Next... go check out Gayle's Fall project at
http://gscraptime.blogspot.com



If you get lost along the way here is the line up...

Erica
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

Yvette
http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/

Samantha
http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/ ----------You are Here-------------

Gayle http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/

Erica’s project
http://ericascraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-creation-for-this-weekend.html

Connie
http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/

Lori~
http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/

Christina Capps
http://www.cema1cema.blogspot.com/

Amy
http://scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com/

Erica’s Blog Candy
http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/


Have a fabulous weekend!!




~ SHELLY ~

100 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great place setting!!! Love the napkin rings!! Your table will look great for Thanksgiving!!!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

wow this looks really cool, love the place setting and i am sure you family will too!!
I am a new follower
Kristan

Eva Laney said...

very nice, will be a lovely table. Love those acorns!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Courtney said...

A beautiful addition to any table. We should all take the time to count our blessings more I think. Wonderful job!

Laurie said...

Love it!

Marianne said...

Very cute! TFS

jennyplace2 said...

Your Thanksgiving place setting is just stunning, I love the warm colours you used. We celebrated Thanksgiving last weekend in Canada and I wish I had done something like this for the tables...it is just beautiful. TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

gshrader said...

Shelly I love this!!!! What a great way to customize the holiday party!!! I might have to try this for the next holiday we host here!
Thanks for sharing!

Denise Speigle said...

Very Nice!!! I never thought about doing place settings! Great Job! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Consider this scraplifted! I absolutly LOVE this!!! It even gives me inspiration to do something like this for Christmas!!! Great Idea!!

smyiow said...

This is PERFECTION! Great job!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

O my I love all the things you made for this placesetting..super cute and i just love the acorn .!! LOVE THIS

Unknown said...

I had thought of name cards before, but you went all out!

Rosa said...

LOVE this with such a pretty table you dont need food lol.

Connie Layman said...

WOW,this set is AWESOME and I love that you used the acorn! TFS!

Jen R said...

Wow...this is going to be such a lovely Thanksgiving table.

Crafty and Green said...

Shelly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!! You have totally inspired me and given me some great Ideas for Thanksgiving!!
Thank you!

Many Blessings,
Tina

http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Amy E said...

What a fabulous idea! I'e never even thought of this, but I think I might scraplift some of your ideas for our Thanksgiving table this year!! Thank you so much!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

MissScrapAlot said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! TFS!!!!!
wyme98@yahoo.com

Kookie said...

Great idea for adding a nice touch to a great celebration!!

Sãndra V. said...

Fabulous!!!. I hope you don't mind if I borrow this idea for our Thanksgiving get together with some friends. I have some wonderful papers from CTMH that would go great for something like this. This is so Awesome!!! I am a new follower. Thanks for sharing.
http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com
sandrav9288atyahoodotcom

Anonymous said...

what a clever idea...I never thought of doing the placemats...duh!....and all the other to match.....coooool!
quiethearts@verizon.net

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful place settings. TFS.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Patricia Logan said...

That is so cool. TFS

Basteltriene said...

Thus, the autumn is fun.
I am a new follower.

Kimba said...

What a great idea for setting the table!
kimheath68@gmail.com

Theresa said...

I love this!!! what a great idea...it is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing...I just may do this myself.

Theresa Burns
tctopcat61@yahoo.com

Theresa said...

I love this, it is beautiful....thank you so much for sharing...I will have to try this one out!

Theresa Burns
tctopcat61@yahoo.com

Sarah Bella said...

These are so pretty! I can't wait to make them for Thanksgiving at my Aunts!

sarahclinehildreth@gmail.com

Sherry said...

What a beautiful table you will have!
Thanks for sharing
Sherry
sherrystrother@hotmail.com

Janet's Planet said...

love the fall items! great ideas! TGS

grammiej said...

such a great setting! looks very inviting.
tfs
jashmore1944@att.net

Tammy Schmitt said...

What a festive table setting! TFS:-)

~Tammy S

tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

Brittney said...

WOW! Sooooo Beautiful!
New follower!

rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

Valetta Pelata said...

Great thanksgiving holidays items

Josie0602 said...

Oh Shelly that is a gorgeous set!! What a wonderful idea!
Tracy

JoAnn said...

Very Cute !!

JoAnn said...

Very Cute

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Wow!! This is amazing!! Love all the pieces!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Theresa said...

I love this project so much!Your table is going to look lovely. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Melissa said...

Very neat, it gave me the idea to make it and put it in a frame to give as a gift. Thank you!

Madison said...

Love this idea. Your table will look awesome!! You ROCKED this hop. TFS!
~Madison funkycards @ charter dot net

Liz said...

this is a beautiful place setting

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

gypsyrps said...

I love those acorns. Sooo cute!

Evelyn said...

Wauw Wauw, super beautifull table set. love the words on the place mate and all!!

jennyrb78 said...

So cute. Nice idea for Thanksgiving dinner. jrfurlong@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done!!! Great idea! I wish I had seen this last week for our Thanksgiving!

Karey

Holly said...

Love your table decorations! Too cute!

Holly

hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

Sandy said...

you did a great job,everything is so beautiful.
Sandy W

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful place setting!! Just love it!

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful place setting!! Just Love It!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, would love an invite to that party!!!! TFS

Lezlye said...

Very nice fall setting!

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

Wow! Those are so great! I bet everyone loves holidays at your house with the decorations. Nice job!

mcoleman9641@wideopenwest.com

Jenny said...

Wow...what a pretty place setting. I love it :)

Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net

Anonymous said...

I may be out of town for Thanksgiving and this is an awesome idea for the place settings that I can do ahead of time and bring with me.

Angie said...

Very decorative and so creative. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the place setting, I love fall anything !!!

dannysuni@msn.com

Henson Creations said...

Wow! Is all I have to say! Simply beautiful!
Maritza

Suz said...

great project that will decorate your home beautifully

Amanda said...

Fabulous idea & great execution! Just lovely! I just hope u don't have a lot of place settings at your Thanksgiving Table~lol;) Following via GFC! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

Shawnee said...

What beautiful projects. Your table will be beautiful!

callyannc said...

Oh wow! This is perfect for Thanksgiving! How fun! TFS CallyAnn

Jojo Moore said...

soooooo beautiful! Love the blessing place setting, it says welcome to my table with love, and a open heart.
Thanks for sharing this blessing with us.
Happy hoping ever one
jojo_moore^2@yahoo.com

cbcootn said...

This is really special and will give true meaning to giving thanks.
Thank You for all you hard work on this project and I am sure everyone will love it. I am a new follower.
cbcotton @ yahoo dot com

Lisa said...

Lovin' the box! I don't have this cart, might have to reconsider that!
Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com

Angela said...

love Love LOVE all of it! may have to work on something for Christmas!

sky41053 said...

Very nice and so elegant looking also. I love the colors and all the ideas. I hope you don't mind if I use your idea. Thanks for sharing it was muchly appreciated.
(sky41053@yahoo.com

sky41053 said...

Just love your idea and the color scheme and it just looks so elegant. It is a wonderful idea and I would like to beable to copy it if that is ok with you. I think it is a great idea. Thanks for sharing it is appreciated.
sky41053@yahoo.com

Yvette said...

Wow all of these creations are really beautiful! Someone is ready for Thanksgiving!

Roseanne said...

Thanksgiving this year is not at home...what a great idea to bring to the hostess as a help! Roseanne

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the place setting.

Vicki said...

Wow. How pretty. Your table will look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.


Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Brittany Kohl said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

tremblayfam said...

Hey, would love to sit at your table! So pulled together!

Unknown said...

That is really nice!

Char said...

Luv how you made the set with acorns.

Doris P. said...

STUNNING!!!! I would love to see a pic of all done on the table! awesome!! doris
parkernana5@cox .net

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Wow! Super cute projects! Loving the acorn napkin ring! :D

~Vanessa W
baboo7192 @ gmail.com

cema1cema said...

Really cute idea Shelly! It has been fun hopping with you! Christina

Dawn said...

wow, love the place setting!!

Dawn

pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

You are going to have the best-dressed table around!

Jennifer said...

You will have the best-dressed table around!

Penny said...

You are going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving. The projects are great. TFS

sky41053 said...

This collection of layout
is beautiful and does not even look like a paper craft. Thanks for sharing it was appreciated.

sky41053@yahoo.com

sky41053 said...

Your layout is beautiful you would never know it was a paper craft. I
thank you for sharing it was appreciated.

sky41053@yahoo.com

TeresaK said...

I love this idea! This will be so pretty on your table!

Anonymous said...

:)I love the acorn box. Fall is my favorite season. It is far too short and should be commemorated in any way possible :)

Kris Dietz said...

Your project is amazing! I love all of them and how they coordinate with each other. I may have to scraplift your idea for our family get-together. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Suzys Crafts said...

Wow. Beautiful! Love it!

Susan said...

Wow so beautiful.. Would never have that of something so clever and lovely!!!! Thank u for sharing!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I love your projects!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

Oh My Goodness I love your place settings!! I was planning on having my daughters help me make some for Thanksgiving. There are going to be 20 of us this year. I think we are going to have to start soon to get them all done. Thanks for the idea about the napkin wrapper. I didn't think about that one.

Anonymous said...

ohh you are going to have a beautiful table!
kacee

Darlene said...

oh my! how pretty! toopretty to eat on!

Darlene

Anonymous said...

Very festive!

John said...

SO CREATIVE! Love it.

Anndell said...

Love it!! Great setting!!

Christina said...

Wow! That is a lot of work. I hope all your guests appreciate it...including the meal too. :) I wish I could do all that, but I just don't have the time. Thanks for sharing!

Kitty said...

Great projects- they coordinate so well. I heart thanksgiving!