These are the birthday cards I made for fellow Octoberans Shell and Anndell. I used Cosmo Cricket paper on both- Honey Pie on Shell's card (top) and Girl Friday on Anndell's card (bottom). The little girl jumping rope is from a page of accent cuts from Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe collection. I borrowed the idea for the scalloped layers from a card I saw on Pinterest. On Anndell's card, I used an image I stamped using My Cute Stamps Konnichiwa set, and of course, my signature sequins.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Birthday Wishes
These are the birthday cards I made for fellow Octoberans Shell and Anndell. I used Cosmo Cricket paper on both- Honey Pie on Shell's card (top) and Girl Friday on Anndell's card (bottom). The little girl jumping rope is from a page of accent cuts from Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe collection. I borrowed the idea for the scalloped layers from a card I saw on Pinterest. On Anndell's card, I used an image I stamped using My Cute Stamps Konnichiwa set, and of course, my signature sequins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment