My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have come from
Simply Sweet by Sharon
If you did not please start at the begining of the hop at
My Cricut Craft Room
For my project this month, I created an interactive songbook
for my preschool class to use during Circle Time.
Obviously, the kiddos would destroy this in a second
if I let them use it on their own. So, I plan to only
use it during our Circle Time... with teacher supervision.
If you are interested in any of the lyrics to the songs,
you can email me at shellabc@prekfun.com
and I would be glad to send them to you.
(Old MacDonald Had A Farm page... I used Create A Critter)
Each animal is laminated with velcro on the back...
as we sing Old MacDonald Had A Farm... one child at a time
will place his/her animal onto the barn and we sing about that animal.
I used Everyday Paper Dolls)
(Mr. Sun page... I used Simply Charmed Cartridge)
this is a fun counting song.
(A Pirate's Life For Me Page...
I used B is For Boy Cricut Lite cartridge & Paper Doll Dress Up)
(I've Been Working On the Railroad & Engine, Engine pages...
I used Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge)
(Zoo Animal Pages... I used Create A Critter & B is for Boy Cricut Lite)
(Airplane page includes an airplane "puppet"... attached the cut to a popsicle
stick... so child can "fly" the airplane around. I used the "B Is For Boy" Cricut Lite cart.
to create the airplane.)
To be eligible to win my blog candy below you MUST become
a follower of my blog and leave a comment under this message.
BLOG CANDY...
80 bright and colorful chipboard pcs.
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!!
~ Shelly ~
Next you should go to
Suzy's Crafts
*****************************************************
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up
1. My Cricut Craft Room
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
2. Mayra
http://gettingcraftywithma.blogspot.com/
3. April
http://www.curlsngrins.blogspot.com/
4. Melissa
http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
5. Erica's Project
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-project-for-100-cartridge-blog-hop.html
6. Pattie
http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
7. Patricia
http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
8. Ricki
http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/
9. Rosa
http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
10. Samantha
http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
11. Sharon
http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
12. Shelly * YOU ARE HERE*
http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
13. Suzy's Crafts
http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
14. Tammy S.
http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com/
15. Tanya
http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
16. Tracy
http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/
17. Yvette
http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
18. Amanda
http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
19. Giveaway
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/surprise-giveaway-saturday-september-3.html
20. Autumn
http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com/
21. Connie
http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
22. Courtney
http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com/
23. Gayle
http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/
24. Heather F
http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
25. Heather S
http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
26. Holly
http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/
27. Jen R.
http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
28. Jenny R
http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
29. Laura
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
30. Lisa
http://allmadebylisa.blogspot.com/
31. Karey
http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
32. Kat
http://katscrapfever.blogspot.com/
33. Lezlye
http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
34. Lucinda
http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/
35. Blog Candy
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/reserved-for-this-weekends-blog-candy.html












60 comments:
What a fantastic project. I love it. My kids would love something like this. Thanks for the idea and inspiration.
I love that project! I think I might try and make one for my granddaughter's K teacher.
Thanks for the inspiration! You are so talented.
What an absolutely wonderful song book! I bet the kids love it!
(new follower!!)
Fantasitc Project!!!
this book is amazing!! Is it just one book or several?
I am already a follower. I love, love that songbook! It's given me an idea! Thanks for sharing.
Daladypej@aol.com
I love your work! that is the cutest book ive ever seen!! I have to ask whats the song about 5 lil hot dogs?
oh wow! I am impressed! this is a great idea!! love it! as a former preschool teacher, I know the kids love it too!! great job!
What a great project and I bet the kids really love it!
Absolutely love the book! My daughter is working at home with 2 preschoolers this year and she would love this.
AWESOME!!! this is way to precious!! is kc croppers -meaning you are in kansas?? LOVE this blog hop!!! ideas galore!!!
parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
I love your song book. Thank you for the idea.
what a great book..
GREAT Book , love it !!!! and a joy to visit your blog
Oh my goodness.,,,this is fabulous! What wonderful pages! I LOVE Old MacDonald's page and the Pirate page is too cute! This is just awesome, just became a follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations!
OMG that is so cute! Love it!
I love the songbook! so creative!
Great way to organize your circle time songs! All my stuff is just crammed into ziplocs! Very cute!
very imaginatve I think you should market it many kids would love it
what a Beautiful project all the kids would love this you have done a fantastic job. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com
i seriously think you should 'PUBLISH' this book. it's awesome. so creative, and what little kid wouldn't love to go through this time and time again?
i was already a follower hun.
Love your song book, what a creative way to engage the children in Circle time! I could see making one of these for home use, too. TFS and for the chance to win.
lflinesatcomcastdotnet
This is such a great idea! Your students are so lucky to have you. I have been thinking of something similar for my niece to help her identify animals and objects, etc. Thank you for sharing your project. I'm a new follower.
Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com
You did an awesome job on the song book. Following.
http://blog.neatthings-boutique.com
What a cute idea! I love it!
Holly
hollyshobbie at gmail dot com
wonderful job on the song book!
I love your mini! It is adorable! I am a new follower!
my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com
What an AWESOME song book that is ~ I enjoyed seeing every page. I have no doubt that the children love ti too! This is something that you could easily sell. Thanks so much for sharing!
Wow! This is one heck of a awesome project, alot of hard work went into it, but the end results were well worth it, the kids are going to love it! TFS!
Cool project. As a teacher...that's looks just great! Thanks for the inspiration...
Fantastic project! I am a retired first grade teacher and I know what you mean about leaving such a beautiful book out. They would love it death.
Super cute!! What a great idea! Christina
What a great song book. You have put alot of time and work into it.
oh I love this little song book, thanks for such an inspiration.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog right now
Love, love, love the songbook! Too super cute!! TFS
scrapbug@live.com
LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! The colors are all so vibrant and look wonderful! TFS
-Samantha
samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
This is fantastic!!! What a wonderful book! Your preschool is going to love it! So much time and effort was put into it! Amazing! New follower. Thanks for sharing!
gayle_shrader at yahoo dot com
The songbook is soooo awesome! My oldest son is n 1st grade & would adore it! I might try 2 make 1 as well! I'm a new follower of your blog via GFC! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com
Love your book....so cute. I'm a new follower!
Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net
what a great idea love this project TFS
LoVE LOVE THIS! Your preschoolers are so very lucky to have this book! What a greatIdea! My daughter is 8 and would love this hmm may i scraplift this?? I want to ask before I make one similar to yours! You did an amazing job! I thought I was already a foloower but apparently not lol....now I am! Can't wait to see more more... Sorry so late! I was helping Erica with her garage sale!
Have a great and safe weekend!
TFS !!! LIke I said LOVE IT
what an awesome project!!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
new follower here
This is so awesome and just think you may instill creativity in one ofyour students and who knows where they may go with it.
OMG! That is the cutest darned thing! I may need to CASE this for my baby! Just love it! TFS:-)
~Tammy
This is just the cutest book!! I love all the pages!
Tracy
www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
so sweet love it...TFS!!!!
cathie
scraphappyca@gmail.com
OMG this is super cute! I am going to have to make one. Thanks for the idea!!!
As always, you hit the ball out of the park! Love everything about this- I'm proud to call you my blog-mate!
WOW!! What an amazing songbook!!! I love the idea and I love what you did with it! I bet you could laminate the pages to make them last even longer.
I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm a happy new follower!!
amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Oh my I just love this...both my grandsons are teenagers, but maybe someday I'll have a granddaughter so
I think I need to make one and just put it away! I just love it!!
Liz
17eroses@gmail.com
Oh my I just love this...both my grandsons are teenagers, but maybe someday I'll have a granddaughter so
I think I need to make one and just put it away! I just love it!!
Liz
17eroses@gmail.com
I love the book. Such detail. Thanks for sharing. I'll bet my grandkids would love a book of songs. Great idea!!!
Laurie F.
laurieanne@charter.net
Oops!! I just left a comment, but it disappeared!!
I love the book, its such a great idea and such details. Love it!!!
Laurie F.
laurieanne@charter.net
Amazing book...the kids in your class are going to love this!
I couldn't get enough of this book , it's awesome! What a wonderful idea! I'm a new follower!
I love it. It's so sweet and it's just the ideal thing to have on a coffee table for all to see. Congrats on being on the blog hop. I really love your creativity!
Oh my heck! I have to msake this for my 3 year old for church! Too cute! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
come on over:)
Wow, that album is just awesome!
Wow! I am sooo impressed. You did a wonderful job.
Post a Comment