KC Croppers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday

It seems like here lately I have been making more cards than layouts.

Here are some of my most recent.




The two cartridges I used for these lil' cards are...
Simply Charmed cartridge... for the sun
Just Because Cards cartridge... for the card itself.





Then I added some paper from DCWV Stack 7,
a little red button to each, and used some
yellow twine to attach the button to the card.





For this card, I used Create A Critter cartridge
to create the cute chick. I also used yellow cardstock,
DCWV Stack 7 paper, orange ribbon, and I printed
the wording on with my printer. I really love
how this one turned out... very simple!






I made this Batman card for my 9 yr. old nephew.
This cut actually came from Anndell McGuire
(a fellow KC Cropper) from the KC Croppers Cut Swap group.
I knew right away I had to make a birthday card
for my nephew with it. The cut was made from
Batman: Brave & the Bold cartridge.
Thanks Anndell!! I used yellow, navy blue, and black cardstock.
Inked the edges and added little bats on the bottom with a marker.




The final card, I made for my Mom...
I used the
Spring Holidays Card cartridge
and added a few lil' embellishments.

**********

Be sure to go to My Cricut Craftroom blog to check out more beautiful
cards from the other talented members of the Design Team!

Have a Blessed Day!!!




~ Shelly ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of your cards are fantastic.. I really like the I heart EWE, I have this card & have never really played with it.. You did a FAB job with Batman! TFS

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Cool Cards ! I want that cartridge now!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Great Cards!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Great cards! You have been very busy! The Batman card is awesome... great work!

Connie Layman said...

Great cards Shelly, Simply Charmed is my favorite!

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Wow!! Super cards!! Love all of them!

♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Madison said...

I love the Batman card! It looks so good:) You have made some really great cards this week!!! Thanks for sharing.
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Suzys Crafts said...

You do wonderful cards! I especially love the one for your mom!