KC Croppers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Smurf Party

With the release of the new Smurf movie this summer,
we knew we had to throw a Smurf party.


My dear friend Anndell made this adorable Smurf village
with marshmallows, 1/2 donut holes, red icing,
and white choc. chips. Aren't they the cutest thing?
They were so delicous!! I wish I had one right now... yummy!






Dinner was easy... we ordered pizza
from Pizza Hut and had a veggie tray.





I purchased blue Mondo (Fruit Squeezers)
from the dollar store for the kids drink's...
we also had regular soda, water, and tea available
for the adults.






I purchased some small Smurf figurines from the Target dollar
spot several months ago and some came from McD's Happy Meals.
We used these as table decorations for the kiddos to play with
while they were waiting for their food.




Below is a picture of the BINGO game that my husband created.

Click HERE if you would like to download a FREE copy of the game.

We used mini marshmallows for the game pieces....
I was wanting to use blue M & M's but couldn't find any.




Kaden & Ronin as lil' Smurfs!!
Anndell made their smurf hats from white felt.




I purchased the prizes from the Target Dollar Spot...
prizes for both kids and adults. But forgot to take pics
of the other prizes... here is one prize...
and I found the cutest Smurf bags to put the prizes in.







Our Smurf decorations...



I printed Smurf images from a google search and glued them
onto white pennants cut from cardstock. I used my
fiskars border punch for the edges of the pennants.




Smurf sign for the door.






Ater eating and playing Smurf Bingo, we aslo played a Smurf Trivia game.
Then we all went to the theater to see the new Smurf movie.
Everyone loved the movie... kids and adults alike.



Hope you all have a Smurf-erific Day!



~ Shelly ~


1 comments:

Anndell said...

Love it!!! We had so much fun at this party!! You are just AMAZING!!