KC Croppers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Festive Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!

TGIF!!

It's Festive Friday over at
My Cricut Craft Room!







I created a Halloween Photo Frame from Happy Hauntings
cricut cartridge and Doodlecharms cartridge (for the spider).

I also created the tomb candy treat box from the Happy Hauntings
cartridge and used Rock Princess cartridge (for the girly skull).

Please click HERE to see what
the other Design Team Members
created for this Festive Friday.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!

~ Shelly ~

6 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Great Halloween projects! Love the frame with that cute little spider and your treat box is spooky cute!

Laura (tweetyb) said...

OMG! I absolutely LOVE these projects!! Both of them are SO cute!! :)
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Josie0602 said...

These are super cute!!! I need to start planning what I will be making for my grandkids Halloween and you gave me some great ideas!
Tracy

Connie Layman said...

I love halloween and these projects are so inspiring, I want to make them both! So spooky cute!

CrazyQuiltCreator said...

Great projects! my grandsons would love them. might have to do some scraplifting...lol

Madison said...

You are so creative!!! I love your projects:) I am sorry it took me so long to comment. I have been super busy this week preparing for two blog hops and working!! You ROCK!!!!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com