KC Croppers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Home Decor Hop & Day 1 of Christmas Crafts & Cards

Welcome
to the
"Christmas Home Decor Hop"



You should have came from Pat's blog at
http://patacakespages.blogspot.com
if not please start at the beginning over at
Shannon's blog

http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
Thank you for joining us in the hop today.
For this hop, I made several Christmas decorations.

My first project is a pinterest inspired project...
 I bought cheap plastic snowflake ornaments
(that are covered in white glitter) from Wal-Mart.
Then from the dollar section at Michael's,
I bought a package of 6 flowers that have glitter on
them, too.  I hot glued the flowers to the snowflakes. 

    


 My next project was inspired from the catalog CollectionsETC

Here is a pic of the catalog item (photo from catalog).
The item had poor reviews... so I decided to make my own.
I actually like my own better than the store bought premade ones.

  


Below are the chair decorations that I made....
using red velvet bows, pinecones, and swag
all purchased (cheap) on black friday at Michael's.

I made several more Christmas decorations...
I will post a project each day until Christmas...
so be sure to stop back by!  You can sign up on
the left to receive email updates from our blog.


Here is one more project...
I didn't make this one though.
My Mom bought it for me a few years ago
at a Craft Sale.  But it would be simple to create...
using old metal coffee cans.


Thanks again for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!!
It’s supposed to be beautiful weather here in
Kansas City all weekend!  We are planning
on putting up the outdoor Christmas lights.
Here is a list of the complete line up
in case you get lost along the way...
Shelly Lynn - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com << YOU ARE HERE!
 
~ Shelly ~


7 comments:

Kitty said...

Soo cute! Love the chair swags- those look really elegant.

Prettiful Creations said...

You have some really great projects

Shannon Leffew Keith said...

Love them all!

Pat said...

Wow, Shelly, talk about being busy!! Love ALL your projects and look forward to seeing more throughout the month!

Pamela Lash said...

Gorgeous projects - what clever ideas - TFS!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your projects are so beautiful and cute!

Liz Mullen said...

Great projects! Tfs :)