KC Croppers

Friday, December 14, 2012

A sad day!



For those who were following my Christmas Crafts & Cards...
I apologize for not posting the last week... I had a holiday
party for co-workers at my home (so that took up a lot of
my time and shortly after became sick.)  I'm feeling much
better today, health wise but am very saddened to hear
the tragic news of the shooting in CT.  My thoughts and
prayers go out to all those who are affected by this
horrible tragedy!!  Who  could do something so horrific
to such beautiful little children.  My heart
 goes out to everyone in the community!

Cathy Derouche is putting together a package
with lots of cards from lots of talented card
makers and would love to send cards to the children
of the school to let them know there are a lot of people
out there thinking of them, as well as the teachers and
parents. We should all work together to spread the love.
If you are interested in participating in this, please let me
know and I can have Cathy get in contact with you
through facebook.

~ Shelly Lynn ~


0 comments: