KC Croppers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter Blog Hop - April 7 & 8


 
 
HAPPY EASTER!
     

Welcome to the Hippity Hoppity
Easters On It's Way Blog Hop!

          
You should have arrived here from Amy Jo's blog... http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

  
If you just happened to stumble upon this hop,
please be sure to go to Lisa's blog at
http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
to start at the beginning.
 

For today's projects, I made Easter cards.
 
 
Easter Bunny Easel Card
 
 
 
This easel card was made using a printable file fromhttp://www.craftycardmaking.com.  After printing the
card pcs. and cutting them out, I inked the edges of each
piece.  Then I pop dotted the card pcs. for dimension.
Then I added flowers and brads towards the bottom.
 
 
Below is the card opened.  There is a small space
to sign your name or write an Easter sentiment.
    
   
 
  
 
This card below is a waterfall card.
I purchased the SVG file from
SVG Cuts.com . 
  
 
SVG Cuts Easter Waterfall Card
  
 
   
When you pull on the purple ribbon,
the card cascades open.







 


Thanks for stopping by!! 
I wish you a bright and happy day, filled with the
nicest things that spring can bring. Happy Easter!!

Your next stop along the hop is... Liz over at

If you happen to get lost along the way...
the complete line up is below.
~ Shelly ~


12 comments:

Haidee said...

super adorable! TFS

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I love the cards. Love how they are different and classy. Good Job:)
{love-love}
Scrappin' Madge

marg0006 said...

Wow. just love them both. they are soooo cute.

marg0006@verizon.net

rlovew said...

Beautiful cards! I love your bunny and the waterfall card is just beautiful.

Ashley Nicole said...

How super sweet. Love easel cards. Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

I like the bunny card. I like that the bunny image follows through on two pieces of the card. That is a nice touch.

The egg card is cute!
http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com/
KristaInMN at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

I have yet to make an easel or waterfall card. Your's look so amazing and fun! Thinkin' I might have to do one of those soon! Thanks for sharing such cute projects with us!

mamawcindy said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I Love your Cards! I may have to Scrap Lift that waterfall Card! My little Grand Daughter would Love that. Thanks for Sharing! Happy Easter! :0)

Kristy said...

OH my goodness - your first card is totally adorable, and your other was are so super cute!! : )

Kristy
marketateer@gmail.com

Daisylove Creations said...

Oh my gosh, I really love both of your cards!! I love the different shape you used for the easel card, very original. The waterfall card is so pretty too, TFS :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Anne said...

OMG love your cards. That bunny is so sweet. Great job on both of them.

Anne :)
anmatt1@aol.com
http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.
com

AmyJRockstar said...

OMGoodness, could these be any cuter??? You are sooooooo talented and always inspire me! I love, love, love your blog and all of your creations. You are on my favorites list! ;) TFS and for including the links of where you purchased these. I really appreciate that (but my hubby won't). ;) LOL

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com