The sleepy colors of winter fade fast in the dawn of Spring.
The joy of Easter's promise, delivers sweet reason to sing.
Welcome to the Hippity Hoppity
Easters On It's Way Blog Hop!
Easters On It's Way Blog Hop!
If you just happened to stumble upon this hop,
please be sure to go to Lisa's blog at http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
please be sure to go to Lisa's blog at http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
to start at the beginning.
Be sure to come back and hop with us on Sunday too!
For today's projects, I made Easter cards using printable
files from http://www.craftycardmaking.com I love making
these printable cards... they are fast, easy, and look
great and they are perfect for when you are short on time.
files from http://www.craftycardmaking.com I love making
these printable cards... they are fast, easy, and look
great and they are perfect for when you are short on time.
Simple Easter Decoupage Card
This adorable cardfront was designed by
Elaine Hayhoe & Original artwork by Nitwit Collections.
After printing the card front pcs. and cutting them out,
I inked the edges and then attached the pcs. to a pink
cardstock card base. I used pop dots to give the card dimension.
Elaine Hayhoe & Original artwork by Nitwit Collections.
After printing the card front pcs. and cutting them out,
I inked the edges and then attached the pcs. to a pink
cardstock card base. I used pop dots to give the card dimension.
One Cute Chick Decoupage Card
This card was designed by Yvonne Munn and the original
artwork is from Nitwit Collections. This file has several pieces
to print. I did the same with this card as I did with the one above...
printed, cut, and then pop dotted. It turned out super cute!
Cute Pop Up Chick Card
Check out this super cute (Pop Up) Push & Pull Card.
The designer is Beryl Wingate and the original
artwork is also from Nitwit Collections. This card was
a little bit more challenging to put together... but turned
out AWESOME once it was complete. It sets up beautifully.
artwork is from Nitwit Collections. This file has several pieces
to print. I did the same with this card as I did with the one above...
printed, cut, and then pop dotted. It turned out super cute!
Cute Pop Up Chick Card
Check out this super cute (Pop Up) Push & Pull Card.
The designer is Beryl Wingate and the original
artwork is also from Nitwit Collections. This card was
a little bit more challenging to put together... but turned
out AWESOME once it was complete. It sets up beautifully.
Okay... that's it for today.... be sure to stop back by tomorrow
for some more Hippity Hoppity Easter fun!!
Your next stop along the hop is... Liz over at
If you happen to get lost along the way...
the complete line up is below.
the complete line up is below.
~ Shelly ~
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Kristy - http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
3. Scrappin Madge - http://www.scrappinmadge.blogspot.com/
4. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
5. Haidee-http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
6.Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
7. Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
8. Shelly Lynn - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com << YOU ARE HERE!
9. Liz - http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
10.Jamie - http://thesassyprincess.blogspot.com
11. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
















13 comments:
Love these cards. Super cute and love that you popped them up to give them dimension.
{love-love}
Scrappin' Madge
Those cards are ALL sooooo stinkin' cute! I LOVE the the dimension you gave them! : )
Kristy
marketateer@gmail.com
Adorable card- I love each of the pieces as they are jsut precious.
Very pretty cards. It looks like a lot of work & detail even tho you say it is easy.
I love it!!! awesome!
Janet Royer
Thanks for sharing very cute project
marial302003@yahoo.com
Cuteness Overload !!! Love them all! Just Adorable! Looking forward to tomorrow.I just became a follower. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
OMGosh, these are so darn cute I just HAD to pop over to the store and put them on my wishlist! I really, really love what you did with the second one! What a fabulous shape and such a unique style! This one's going in my "inspiration" folder for future reference. You rocked this hop for sure! So glad to be in it with you. You have amazing talent! :0)
XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
Love them but my favorite is One cute chick! Love the top one's colors too. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing such sweet projects.
Adorable cards!! LOVE the chicks!!
These cards a so super adorable. I love how they turned out.
marg0006@verizon.net
I love these cards. I like making the digital ones. Very cute!
Ashley
Wow, amazing cards!! They are all so adorable, really love all the details for each of them.
Great to be in the hop with you :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
Post a Comment