Today's theme for
THEME DAY THURSDAY is ...
BIRTHDAY!
In honor of what would have been my
Grandmother's 81st Birthday TODAY...
I chose to create the following Birthay layout.
I used cuts from both Birthday Bash and Simply Charmed cricut cartridges.
Please check out what my fellow design team sisters created for
Theme Day Thursday at My Cricut Craft Room
Be sure to stop in and give them some love too!!
THEME DAY THURSDAY is ...
BIRTHDAY!
In honor of what would have been my
Grandmother's 81st Birthday TODAY...
I chose to create the following Birthay layout.
I used cuts from both Birthday Bash and Simply Charmed cricut cartridges.
Please check out what my fellow design team sisters created for
Theme Day Thursday at My Cricut Craft Room
Be sure to stop in and give them some love too!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a GREAT day!!
Have a GREAT day!!
~ Shelly ~















12 comments:
This is adorable! Love the smiley faces!
http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/
I really like the paper you used to create this beautiful (and fun) layout.
tfs!
claire, dt sista
www.threewaterscreations.com
what a beautiful posting today and such a memorable story. It has me all teared up cause I miss my grandma too! beautiful lO! - dt sis Doris
wonderful project DT Sister kym xx
TFS both the layout and the memories. So precious! DT Sister Connie
very nice layout
Very pretty i love the colors it looks fabulous. job well done!!
This is a stunning layout. Love the colors. Happy birthday Grandma! I know she's looking down at you and smiling.
Have an awesome night,
Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
Super fun! TFS CallyAnn
I love this layout so cute
much <3 your dt sis
What a great layout!! Love the colors.
Your DT sister,
Kathy
Awww Shelly it is so sweet!! And I just love that you added that quote!
xoxoxo
Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
Post a Comment