(Click on photo to enlarge)
For today's My Cricut Craftroom DT project,
I followed the Layout Sketch Challenge with a Valentine theme.
I used a large TINY HEART BACKGROUND stamp on the white cardstock
on left of page and another stamp for the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment.
I followed the Layout Sketch Challenge with a Valentine theme.
I used a large TINY HEART BACKGROUND stamp on the white cardstock
on left of page and another stamp for the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment.
Be sure to check out Erica's page over at My Cricut Craft Room
and the other DT members take on this sketch
and don't forget to leave some comment love! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!!
and the other DT members take on this sketch
and don't forget to leave some comment love! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!!
~ Shelly ~













4 comments:
Your layout fit the sketch to a T and it looks awesome! I am less than pleased with how mine came out. Welcome to the team and I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations!
Your DT sister
Tracy
very nice layout!
Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
Very cute. The flowers are a great touch!
Tonya
Very pretty layout!
DT sister, Cori
www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
Post a Comment