KC Croppers

Monday, January 16, 2012

My Cricut Craftroom LETTER C Project

Today over at My Cricut Craftroom the DT was asked to create
something using a cartridge that begins with the letter "C"
or create any item that begins with the letter "C".
I created this Valentine Card using Create A Critter.

Be sure to stop by My Cricut Craftroom to see some
of the other "C" projects made by my fellow DT sistas! :)

~ Shelly ~
   

9 comments:

angel4ever said...

love your love bug!

Unknown said...

This is the cuteset love bug I have ever seen! TFS, Mary M

Samantha said...

Very cute valentine card!!

Samantha
samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Very cute!

ClaireR said...

love the love bug :)
tfs!
sista dtm,
claire

Ashley Nicole said...

My favorite cart. This is really cute. Perfect for Valentine's.
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!
Miranda :)
My Cricut Craft Room DT Sista
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the ladybug!!

Bunnyfreak said...

Sweet valentine.
-fellow DTer