Hello!
Well, today is the last day of January so
Valentine's Day
is right around the corner.
Well, today is the last day of January so
Valentine's Day
is right around the corner.
I made this Hello Kitty Valentine card using the Hello Kitty cartridge.
Inside sentiment.... Destination: Love
(Image cut at 3")
I am so glad I bought this cart when I did (a little over a yr. ago).
Now it seems to be one of those that are hard to find and when
you do, it costs a pretty penny. I bought mine for $12.00...
and I heard the other day that they are selling from $50.00 - $65.00
on ebay now.. YIKES!! I love my Hello Kitty cartridges!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some Hello Kitty love! ;)
Be sure to check out the wonderful cards that my
DT Sisters created over at My Cricut Craft Room.
~ Shelly Lynn ~
I am so glad I bought this cart when I did (a little over a yr. ago).
Now it seems to be one of those that are hard to find and when
you do, it costs a pretty penny. I bought mine for $12.00...
and I heard the other day that they are selling from $50.00 - $65.00
on ebay now.. YIKES!! I love my Hello Kitty cartridges!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some Hello Kitty love! ;)
Be sure to check out the wonderful cards that my
DT Sisters created over at My Cricut Craft Room.
~ Shelly Lynn ~














14 comments:
I LOVE your card. I WANTED to buy another style of hello kitty and on e-bay it went for 120$ CRAZY! - dt sis Doris
Very cute. You can't go wrong with Hello Kitty. Like the inside sentiment.
so so cute your card is so adorable.
This is so totally adorable
So cute, I just love Hello Kitty.
fellow dt sis
www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com
Shelly this is just plain adorable! That is one cart I've wanted yet can't find, lol. TFS, Mary M
I love this card!
Hi Shelly Lyn,
I so love your card!! I sure wish I could find this cart for only $50!!
DT sister,
Kathy
How cute. Love this card. The HK carts are one of my favs.
Ashley-DT sister
cute card! Love the sentiment. I too cant get over how expensive the hello kitty carts go for in ebay. But after seeing this card I can see why :)
tfs!
dt sista,
claire
www.threewaterscreations.com
Kitty <3's Kitty (^-^) Great job!
Your card is so cute :)
dt sis,
Sherri
http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com
Awe this card is so cute. Love Hello Kitty.
Cute Hello Kitty card!
Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
Post a Comment