KC Croppers

Friday, December 16, 2011

A New Look For A New Year- Cartridge Giveaway!


GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!

It's hard to believe, but we've been KC croppin' on here since November, 2009!
In the past couple of years, we've made only minimal changes to our blog design,
so Shell and I thought it was time for a total facelift for KC Croppers.
In honor of our new blog design, we thought it would be fun to have a giveaway.
We both immediately agreed that the best giveaways involve Cricut cartridges,
so we will be giving away the great Winter Lace cartridge.

How will it work?

We want to hit 350 followers.
When we do, we'll give away the cartridge to one lucky follower/commenter.
So, leave us feedback about our new blog design, an email address,
and be sure to follow our blog. If you all ready follow us,
indicate that in your comment.

Want more chances to win?

Comment on any other posts between now and 350 followers,
mention the giveaway, and leave your email address.
One comment per post, and continental US shipping addresses only, please.
Pretty simple, right? That's how we roll here at KC Croppers.
Anything too complicated, and we'd just end up confusing ourselves ;-)
Enjoy your holiday season, and keep checking back for
fun projects and giveaway updates.
Peace and Papercrafting!
Kitty & Shell

16 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Beautiful job on your card. Great idea to not only decorate the front but the inside and back as well. Awesome.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun giveaway! I think your blog design is super cute~ I have been a follower for along time... since 2009?? Where has the time gone?? TFS! abusybee24atcoxdotnet
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so cute! I love the new look and the characters up top! Thanks so much for the chance to win!
Lisa

Lynne said...

Love your blog ---
Loved your cards and Merry Christmas
Hugs and Love,
Lynne
Her Craftiness
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

lindaplus3 said...

beautiful job... i am a follower...MERRY CHRISTMAS,,:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

GREAT job! I always love seeing other people's work!

Love,
Molly B.
mburkett003@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

GREAT job! I love to look at everyone's creations! It helps me to get ideas and be more creative. Thanks for the inspiration!

Chriss America Real said...

Hi,

I am a new follower, come follow me back if you like. I sure would like to win this prize!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

Amy E said...

Super cute new blog! And I love the colors!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Lizzie Laine said...

Your blog is so cute! Great giveaway!
I am a new follower, going to go look around a bit.
Thanks for the chance to win:)

ExpressionsByElaine at gmail.com

kat62 said...

What a fun giveaway. I hope you reach 350 real soon. I am a follower and I will tell my friends about your blog. I really like how you have done it.

Kathi Claxton

claxton76692@yahoo.com

ShersL84bed said...

Love the new blog design. Only one thing I would like to see added and that's an email address or contact button incase we need to get in contact.
Thanks so much for the give-away. Exciting!

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Josie0602 said...

Wonderful blog design! New follower here! Thanks for the chance to win!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

Denise said...

Woo Hoo just became a follower!!! Don't know what the old blog looked like but I can tell you I really like the pink and grey.

Denise (Hi Shelly)
dendearmas@aol.com

Karen Y said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks for the chance to win. I am already a follower. Have a Safe and Happy New Year.

Karen
countrygirlin_md at yahoo dot com
karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

thanks for the chance to win. Im already a follower.

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com