

Even though I rant about the Christmas-Industrial complex, I actually quite enjoy the tradition of Christmas cards. I fear when the people my parents' age are gone, the Christmas card will become a thing of the past- I know of very few people my age or younger who really get into the exchange of cards. As a scrapper, I feel compelled to make at least a few of my cards- cards for people I know will actually appreciate the time and effort that went in to making them. Here are a few of my last-minute efforts. For the most part, I used materials I had on hand- old Christmas stickers I wanted to use up, cuts from the KC Croppers cut swap, scraps left over from our big card making bonanza at our house hop party last weekend. In other words, nothing fancy, just fun!
For the Karber
challenge, I used their "cups" digi stamp, colored it, cut it out, and made an easel card. Simple, but fun. I really love
Karber's rubber and digi stamps- so kawaii! If you buy anything from them now until the middle of next month, you will be eligible for their
Grand Calibur giveaway!
Speaking of giveaways, remember our Cartridge giveaway. Just become a follower, leave a comment on the original
post, and when we reach 350 followers, we'll choose a winner. Leave a comment on this or any other post up until we hit 350 for another chance to win!
3 comments:
Super cute card! Thank you for playing The Karber Challenge :)
I love my easel Christmas card the most... thank you!! That cup of cheer digi stamp is soooo cute... you did a fabulous job!! :)
Great cards, so colorful!
Post a Comment