This is my last Christmas card- it almost slipped through the cracks! I used cuts from the KC Croppers cut swap,and paper from Martha Stewart. I also took some pictures of the stockings I made for our pets. I am no felt crafter (that's obvious just by looking), but I have had fun over the years making these personalized stockings for our pets. This year's addition is for my son's cat, Momo. She is a tricolor (both of our cats are), which makes reproducing them in felt... interesting. This is my attempt at copying her markings. It pleased my son greatly,which is what it is all really about! Have a safe and fun New Year's Eve, and don't forget to post comments on this post and our original giveaway post for chances to win the Winter Lace cartridge.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Christmas Wrap-up
This is my last Christmas card- it almost slipped through the cracks! I used cuts from the KC Croppers cut swap,and paper from Martha Stewart. I also took some pictures of the stockings I made for our pets. I am no felt crafter (that's obvious just by looking), but I have had fun over the years making these personalized stockings for our pets. This year's addition is for my son's cat, Momo. She is a tricolor (both of our cats are), which makes reproducing them in felt... interesting. This is my attempt at copying her markings. It pleased my son greatly,which is what it is all really about! Have a safe and fun New Year's Eve, and don't forget to post comments on this post and our original giveaway post for chances to win the Winter Lace cartridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
amazing, those are so cute!
amazing, soo cute.
Great card, and those stockings are so cute!!! :-)
Post a Comment