KC Croppers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wizard of Oz Chipboard Album



Okay...
I am not completely finished with it... yet....
but I wanted to show you all a lil' teaser pic!

I absolutely LOVE this album!!
It is a kit from Archivers.
I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.


I was a bit intimidated by it at first but once I opened up my pkg.
and started reading all the directions... it was a breeze!

More pics of the Oz album to come later this week!!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow too...
I have a card I am posting that I created for
My Cricut Craftroom's DT.


~ Shelly ~

2 comments:

KAT said...

i dont see your wed's card, but wanted to still let you know, i love that apple and the twine you used. i may 'lift' it if you don't mind?

KAT said...

i forgot to mention, i love your oz book also. can't wait to see more.