Yikes! My summer is almost over- Tuesday, I'm back to school. July has been a whirlwind month for me, and somewhere along the way, I forgot to send out a card. Darn! I hate when that happens. So, this is my belated offering to a dear couple for their anniversary. I was inspired by a button rainbow pic on Pinterest. I used my Hello Kitty Greetings cart for the clouds.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Belated Anniversary Card
Yikes! My summer is almost over- Tuesday, I'm back to school. July has been a whirlwind month for me, and somewhere along the way, I forgot to send out a card. Darn! I hate when that happens. So, this is my belated offering to a dear couple for their anniversary. I was inspired by a button rainbow pic on Pinterest. I used my Hello Kitty Greetings cart for the clouds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
How cute!!
Just a quick note to let you know I left some blog awards for you over on my blog!!
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment