(Thank you card for the Vet for taking such great care of my furbabies)This is my first time participating over at
Paula's blog (More Than Favors)
This challenge is to create something WITHOUT
your cricut... going old school!
I had a lot of fun with this one!!
Paula's blog (More Than Favors)
This challenge is to create something WITHOUT
your cricut... going old school!
I had a lot of fun with this one!!
I used DCWV Pets Stack paper, Cream and
brown colored cardstock, and pop dots.
This was a very simple card... I cut out pcs. of the paper
and pop dotted them onto another to create this card.
brown colored cardstock, and pop dots.
This was a very simple card... I cut out pcs. of the paper
and pop dotted them onto another to create this card.
~ SHELL ~












2 comments:
So Cute! :-)
Adorable card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Post a Comment