KC Croppers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

KC Croppers CUT SWAP Group

Here are pics of my past cuts that I have
sent out to the KC Croppers Cut Swap group!


The group consists of a small number of scrapbookers
who send TWO cuts to everyone on their list.


We never have more than 6 people in a group (so
everyone makes a total of TEN cuts - 5 of each
different cut) a
nd mail them out to those in their group!

This has been so much fun!!
It's exciting to receive cuts in the mail...
not knowing exactly what you will get next!


I have met many very sweet and talented
ladies by being a part of this Cut Swap group.

If you would like to join us, please let me know by August 1st.
It's on a month to month basis... so you would not be committed
to participate each month. Next swap begins August 1st!!









~ SHELL ~

1 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

this sounds really fun I would be interested if you could get ahold of me with more info. thank you
semery@classicnet.net Rhonda
my blog scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com
decorate to celebrate.blogspot.com