This is my entry for Rosa's challenge. It is wedding themed, so I entered my card for Shell's sister's wedding. I used one of my KC Croppers cut swap cuts, and a new border texture folder I got on clearance from Hobby Lobby- Ornamental Iron. I backed the cut in pink because the wedding colors were pink and silver.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Scrapping With Rosa June Challenge
This is my entry for Rosa's challenge. It is wedding themed, so I entered my card for Shell's sister's wedding. I used one of my KC Croppers cut swap cuts, and a new border texture folder I got on clearance from Hobby Lobby- Ornamental Iron. I backed the cut in pink because the wedding colors were pink and silver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Awesome! I love it! Are u mailing it to Missy or did u already give it to her? Let me know if you need her address.
I gave it to her along with her gift at the wedding.
such a sweet wedding dress on your card !
Post a Comment