
Radish:
Cut “veggie radish” from Savory at 3 in. ( I would actually recommend cutting it larger if possible. The little writing is hard to work with at this size). Use a patterned green paper for the large leaf cut and the veggie word. Use a solid green paper for the small leaf and word background. Use a white pen to draw on leaf details, if desired.
Piggy Bank:
Cut piggy bank from Playtime at 2.5 in. NOTE- This image seems to cut large- 3 inches was a BIG step up in size. Use Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to emboss the body layer. NOTE #2- I initially tried to use my larger polka dot folder, but the bigger dots looked disproportionate on this size of cut. Cut shadow in dark contrast color, snout and ears n lighter paper, assemble.
Rosemary Sprig freebie:
I started to cut herb bundle 1nfrom Savory, but found the second layer to be VERY difficult to cut at 3 in. So, I just threw this in as an extra. If you do cut the herb bundle, I suggest cutting large and on light weight cardstock like the sprig.












1 comments:
The piggy is one of my all time faves!!! Love the swiss dot embossing!!!!
Post a Comment