I apologize for not posting in awhile...
thanks to Kitty for keeping the blog going!
She is a scrap-fanatic!! I'm planning on getting more
scrapping done as soon as my Sisters wedding is over.
Hopefully, Kitty & I will get many opportunities to
get a lot of scrappin' done together this summer.
thanks to Kitty for keeping the blog going!
She is a scrap-fanatic!! I'm planning on getting more
scrapping done as soon as my Sisters wedding is over.
Hopefully, Kitty & I will get many opportunities to
get a lot of scrappin' done together this summer.
Here are pics of my scrap room... finally....
Enjoy your weekend!
~ Shell ~












4 comments:
very cheery what a great space
very pretty craft room! :-)
Great space!
Love your clean, crisp, neat, organized crafty room! And that black and golden yellow are awesome! Those are our favorite college colors!
Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com
Post a Comment