Over at My Craft Spot, they are having a "How sweet it is" challenge! What a perfect fit for the card I made my husband for Father's Day. I couldn't find a full orange on my carts or in my SVG's, so I cut out a circle using George and Basic shapes, and freestyled the rest!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
More Challenge fun- How Sweet It Is!
Over at My Craft Spot, they are having a "How sweet it is" challenge! What a perfect fit for the card I made my husband for Father's Day. I couldn't find a full orange on my carts or in my SVG's, so I cut out a circle using George and Basic shapes, and freestyled the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
What a fun card! Your orange looks fabulous! I really like the bit of doodling you added to it.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Adorable!
Cute lil orange..love the doodlin! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot !
Cute card!! Love how you made the orange.! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
Kimberly
My Craft Spot
So fun!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.
Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy
So cute and very creative! Thanks for sharing your sweet creation with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber
This is one sweet card! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.
Post a Comment