KC Croppers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Birthday Bash Blog Hop.

May 23 at 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.

I APOLOGIZE FOR GETTING THIS UP SO LATE... I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT SIGNING UP FOR THIS HOP... I HAVE HAD SO MUCH GOING ON LATELY. HUBBY BOUGHT ME A GYPSY FOR MOTHERS DAY AND I HAVE ONLY HAD TIME TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT ONCE... HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO CUT ANYTHING FROM IT YET! I"M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK WHEN I HAVE TIME TO ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND GET SOME SCRAPPIN' DONE!!

ANYWAY.....

Welcome to the very first Birthday Bash Blog Hop.
We are here to celebrate not only Lisa's birthday but her daughter Becky’s birthday as well, she turns 20 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH LISA AND BECKY AND ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY TODAY!! :)


We're so excited to being doing this hop, and we have a fabulous line up with some very talented folks. There will be lots of fun projects, along with some great blog candy, and an AMAZING grand prize for this hop.



This hop runs all day on May 23, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what BLOG CANDY you could possibly WIN!!



Here is the complete line up

Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/

Lisa - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/

Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/

Shelly & Kitty- http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!!!

Creativek Kuts - http://www.creativekuts.blogspot.com/

Deb - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/

Corrine - http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/

Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/

Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/

Rachelle – http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/

Sheri - http://highland-eyes.blogspot.com/

Melanie - http://melaniespapercraft.blogspot.com/

Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.blogspot.com/

Bobbi – http://rockgirlcustomdesigns.blogspot.com/

Debbie - http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

Leila - http://mypapergrowsontrees.blogspot.com/

Emily - http://www.createserendipity.net/

Jennifer - http://www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/

April - http://www.curlsngrins.blogspot.com/

Jennifer - http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/

Ashley - http://scrappinpinkpiglet.blogspot.com/

Donna - http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Elsa - http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/

Shannon - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog

Ashley - http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/

Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/

Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/

Scrapping With Lisa on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842


HERE IS A LAYOUT I CREATED FOR A FRIENDS UPCOMING BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR HER SON. I LOVE HELEN DARDIK'S LINE!! TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN OUR GIVEAWAY, YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF OUR BLOG AND LEAVE A COMMENT! THANK YOU!! AND AGAIN.... I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT GETTING THIS UP SOONER TODAY!!!




TO CREATE THIS LAYOUT, I USED HELEN DARDIK'S HAPPY
BIRTHDAY COLLECTION FROM CREATIVE IMAGINATIONS.


HERE IS OUR GIVEAWAY.... ONE FULL 12 x 12 SHEET OF BIRTHDAY CARDSTOCK STICKERS... AND TWO 12 x 12 Sheets of matching Birthday Paper by Helen Dardik (CREATIVE IMAGINATIONS). ONE SHEET IS DOUBLE SIDED AND ANOTHER IS GLOSSED WITH GLITTER!! :) BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!

(12 x 12 CARDSTOCK STICKERS)







(GLITTERY AND GLOSSY PAPER)





There is also going to be an overall grand prize, which is being sponsored by Lisa from Scrapping with Lisa and she will be the first and last blog on the hop. In order to be eligible for the grand prize you must leave a comment on every blog in the hop, as well as become a fan of my blog and of Scrapping with Lisa on Facebook. If you don’t do facebook, this won’t count against you for the grand prize, just let me know that in your comment. You must do all this, it is mandatory in order to be eligible for the overall grand prize.


Your next blog is http://www.creativekuts.blogspot.com/


Have a GREAT day!!

~ SHELL ~

28 comments:

Shawnee said...

Wow super cute project, Shelly!! I love the papers. TFS!!

Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

thekolbes said...

Awesome layout, I love it. I am a new follower. Thanks for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Lisa said...

Woo hoo Shelly, love the layout. It is so cute. I feel badly for pulling your blog. I love that line of paper products, never saw them before. I also follow you because I love to see what new things you are creating.

comopark1886 said...

Very pretty layout Shelly, it was worth the wait!
comopark@roadrunner.com
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

JustaFewDesigns said...

Hi! Oh i do want your prize lol and what a lovely project...LOVE it..TFS and happy gypsy playing next week, Ive had mine for almost a year and havent even opened the box yet!!! yeah!
hugs
Elsa

jjocarlson said...

What pretty paper! Thanks for sharing I am a follower on your blog spot! Love finding new blog spots to get inspiration!

Jamie said...

Love your layout!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I love your style!
Thanks for sharing!!
Denise in WA
www.rndhud6.blogspot.com
ddhud4 at comcast dot net

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Wow I love this Project Looks so 3D..Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower and would love to win some of Helen's Lovley items!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Lillian Child said...

Your page layout just has me smiling out loud! LOVE the whimsy and bold colors ... and those balloons! What a hoot!

I just found your blog and am now a follower. So very nice to meet you! Please stop by my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

joydee1963 said...

very cute lo.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

jjocarlson said...

Love the Birthday layout! Signed up to follow your blog! I am new to crafting and love finding new blogs to give me inspiration. Thank you

Amanda said...

SUPER CUTE LAYOUT!!!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Nancy said...

I just love your balloon faces! So cute!

Jacqueline said...

Great layout already a follower of your blog (don't have FB) - TFS
Hugs ~ Jacqueline
www.madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Trisha said...

Your layout is fabulous. I love how happy and colorful it is. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Shelly, I love the layout you did for your friend.


Rachelle
www.rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love those birthday papers. The balloons are so cute.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

AJoy said...

Beautiful papers! Have never seen this line.

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Great layout and great blog candy too! I'm a new follower and will be back soon after the hop is over to have a better look around. What I have seen so far, is marvelous! TFS!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Love your LO!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Leila Botting said...

Cool LO love the cute ballonns. New follower.

leilabotting at hotmail dot com

scrapaholicjen said...

I LOVE your layout! I've never seen that paper collection before - I'll definitely be on the lookout - those ballons are adorable! Great work!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable lay-out! Already a follower, abusybee24atcoxdotnet

Scrappin Melissa said...

Wow great LO! Love the paper choice, haven't seen that before!
melissaseme at yahoo dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

OMGosh, I would love to win this! That paper line is fantastic! You did such a cute job with that layout that I immediately wanted the line of products you used. I hope it's not too late to enter to win!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Melanie M said...

Oh I love this. And I love all the papers!! SO bright and cheerful.

Summer said...

i checked your site but missed out cause of it wasnt posted. oh well... love the post... cute paper