Sassafras Lass Foldies. What's a Foldie? I don't know, but if they are this cute, I'll take a dozen of 'em!Spring is in the air, and you know what that means- Winter CHA releases hitting the shelves! (Don't ask, just go with it.) Of course, I have been watching (stalking) my Big Three fave paper companies for their newest offerings, so I decided to share a bit of the joy with you. New Fun Awesomeness #1- Cosmo Cricket's Odds n Ends line.
Some people might wonder if I will ever get tired of vintagey kid themed papers. The answer to that- yeah, right around the time I get tired of breathing! I love the little 20's looking children and I love the vintage rose pattern.New Fun Awesomeness #2- Sassafras Lass' Sunshine Broadcast.
I have only one word to describe the dreamy washed-out pastels and heavenly retro-postcard looking cloud scenes- joygasm.New Fun Awesomeness #3- October Afternoon's TWO new lines- 5 & Dime and Rocket Age.
OA calls this this their "Miscellany" embellishment assortment from 5 & Dime. I call it papercrafting crack for the vintage addicted.
Heck, I don't even LIKE boy-themed papers. Seriously. I really could care less for 99.9% of the so-called "boy" paper lines out there. But Rocket Age? Who wouldn't like this:
Rejoice, Grant! There is hope yet that all of your scrapbook pages won't be decked out in pink smiling cupcakes!












2 comments:
LOL!! I'm sure Grant is relieved!! LOVE ALL OF IT! Don't forget... we can order some of that through Memory Works!!
I was following a birthday hop but found your article on the Provo suit interesting
Post a Comment