Hi everyone!
Welcome to the “It’s Easter” Blog Hop to help you get ready for this wonderful Easter season. Joining me in this fun celebration are some of the most talented crafters that I know. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for Shawnee's blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning and hop along with us. This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more.
Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.
Blogs for the It’s Easter Blog Hop
1. Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/
4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
6. Shelly & Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/
9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/
10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
16. Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.blogspot.com/
Here at KC Croppers, we will feature projects from Kitty the first two days of the hop and projects from Shelly the last two days of the hop.
If you leave a comment (including an email address) each day, and follow our blog, you will be entered into a drawing for our very own SECRET blog candy surprise - it's like getting your Easter basket from the bunny early!
I made several Easter projects... the first is a waterfall Easter card. (SVG from SVG Cuts) This looks complicated, but it is a super easy and fun card to make. Sorry for the poor photos.

When you pull on the tab at the bottom, each lil' square opens up to show a new paper piecing.

Aren't they adorable?! I embossed each square with the Swiss Dots folder using my Cuttlebug for an added texture.

I then stamped the Happy Easter greeting on the pull tab.

Here is my next Easter project...
This is a FREE svg from My Cricut Scrapbooking. It is supposed to be a chipboard album, but I wanted to cut it from cardstock to make a different type of Easter card.
Again, I apologize for the poor quality of pic. The bows on the side look horrible in this pic. They actually match the cardstock quite well though... with polkadots and glitter. And the three black looking dots on the letters are actually shiny 3d Egg Stickers with rhinestones that match the color of the letter... although they really do look black in the pic.

I plan to write an Easter greeting here on the pink slip.

I plan to add Easter photos on the mats. I used Jolee's tiny embellishments. It's hard to tell but it's a small box of felt looking chicks.

Here, I used a Mother Hen, her baby chick, and worm stickers. Each sticker is glittery.
On the last page, another photo mat... and shiny 3d egg stickers along with a lil' felt bunny sticker. I also used a white paint pen to add the dashes and dots around the edge of each page.
Finally, for my last project today... I made a Good Friday card using the Spring Cards cartridge. I love this cartridge!!! I'm hoping they make card catridges for every season!!
I added clear stickles on the angels wings and halo and buttons in each corner.

Hope you enjoyed today's projects... be sure to stop by tomorrow to see my Easter Album.
If you leave a comment (including an email address), each day, and follow our blog, you will be entered into a drawing for our very own SECRET blog candy surprise - It's like getting your Easter basket from the bunny early! Good luck!
~ Shell ~












29 comments:
adorable projects, i especially like the top card where you slide it up and down to see the three little pics in it.
Great projects!
very cute all of them are just wonderful
I love your waterfall card. Super cute projects. I love the Easter book. Great job!!!
Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
Love, love your projects! They are so creative and cute!! The waterfall card is the most adorable one I have seen! The little critters are just to stinkin' cute!! Everything is so Eastery and springy!!!
YOU have been very busy. Lots of great projects. The waterfall card is adorable. I love how each animal pops up. Going to try one of these.
Adorable projects!! I love the Easter waterfall card...I've yet to attempt mine, they do look intimidating, but the tutorial videos looks easy...lol...TFS
}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G
this is just the cutest, Ive always wanted to try these albums but havent..i do believe i juts may try. Thank-you for the inspiration.
Debfoti~ustoleit@comcast.net
The photos are great! What a unique way to make a card. I especially love the dash stitching with the white! Love all the little embellishments. Somebunny will be very happy to receive the card.
The stickles around the angel are fab!
Jessica
strgazrblueyes22477 [at] yahoo
Awesome, as always! I particularly like the "non traditional" card- any chance I might get one of those? ;-)
those are really cute projects. Great work.
kkay2140204@yahoo.com
Great projects. Love the Easter SVG cut. TFS and the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
love all your projects!!
mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
Wonderful creations, thanks for sharing. Hugs, CyndiU cureta2@yahoo.com
Very cute projects! TFS!
amandawoodau at hotmail dot com
Super great projects. They are all so unique and colorful. TFS
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com
Cute projects!!:)
Kaitlin
angel1694@comcast.net
All your projects are fab - I think I am going to try making a word book myself TFS
You've been busy! I love waterfall cards! Great word book. Thanks for sharing! joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
WONDERFUL!! I love your waterfall card shaped like an egg!! That's fantastic!! I would not have thought to make a card instead of a chipboard album -- Very creative!! TFS!! :)
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com
This is wonderful! Love each project. The colors are so vibrant!! I would love to learn how to make that card!
TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com
Your projects are so pretty. Love that tag.
Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
I love waterfall cards. I've been wanting to make one for a while now and since you say they are easy..(I like easy lol). I think I will try one.
TFS,
(:(:SMILES :):)
ROBIN
Day 3! Don't you just love word albums?! Yours is beautiful!
Shannon_Corbin@live.com
GREAT projects!!!! The waterfall card is adorable.
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com
Great project.
Love this and the way the pages fold out.
mwleaf@hotmail.com
Fabulous projects, really love your chipboard album!!
Love, love, love your projects!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment