KC Croppers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nifty Fifties Fun!


I recently bought The Nifity Fifties cart from Custom Crops for cheap, and I had some fun with it this evening. I cut three little rockets to give away to my classes tomorrow as we are having our "Happy Birthday Space Race" party and lesson. We will have a space race trivia game at the end, and the winners will get these little rockets. What will they use them for? I'm not really sure- perhaps as bookmarks. I just enjoyed getting to make them, and I love trying to find ways to make history a little more interesting.

2 comments:

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Oh boy - I wanna be in your class - what a great idea to get the kids really involved in their studies! TFS.

Deanne G
http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
I like your idea,, maybe the rockets could be the spirit of children.

Uhooi.blogspot.com