KC Croppers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Easter Blog Hop- Day 1








Hi everyone! Welcome to the “It’s Easter” Blog Hop to help you get ready for this wonderful Easter season. Joining me in this fun celebration are some of the most talented crafters that I know. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.

This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more.

Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.

Blogs for the It’s Easter Blog Hop

1. Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/

2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com/

3. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/

4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/

5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/

6. Shelly & Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE

7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/

8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blogspot.com/

9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/

10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/

11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/

12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/

13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/

14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/

15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/

16. Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.blogspot.com/

Here at KC Croppers, we will feature projects today from me- Kitty. If you leave a comment (including an email address) each day, and follow our blog, you will be entered into a drawing for our very own SECRET Blog candy surprise- it's like getting your Easter basket from the bunny early! Once you are done here, your next stop will be Rhonda's place.

Enjoy!
Honey Pie by Cosmo Cricket inspired this card and layout. They are both simple, quick projects that make use of Cosmo's springy, cute Honey Pie paper and elements. The lavender egg in the middle of the layout and the chocolate bunny on the card are Cricut cuts from the first-ever KC Croppers cut swap last month. The other eggs and the tiny butterflies come from the diecuts included with the Honey Pie crafting pack.

36 comments:

Theresa said...

So cute! I love Cosmo Cricket papers, they always seem to have the right colors and patterns...Your lo is tooo cute!
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

Sweeeeeeet chocolate bunny, love it. TYFS!!

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

scrappingmamma said...

Awe Very nice card,Thank-you for sharing
I'm a new follower
Debfoti ~ Ustoleit@Comcast.net

kathlee said...

What a great card and LO! Love the Eater colors and your attention to detail. New follower here! Can't wait to see your future creations!
Kathie
kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Misty said...

I love the chocolate bunny!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Brenda said...

Love the card and that darn bunny, how cute is he?! I also love the lo, the papers you used for both the card and lo are just awesome!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

That Honey Pie paper is really pretty. Love the chocolate bunnies.
Great job putting it all together to make a beautiful card and layout.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the paper and how you put them together to make the card and layout. So soft! But best I love the chocolate Easter bunny! I have a thing about chocolate.

Judy Evors said...

cute!!!! TFS

Jessica Buffa said...

Adorable LO. I so need to get an embossing machine....I love the look on creations. The LOs from your blog are not what I would consider Simple, as you said. They are fabulous!
Happy to be hopping along.
Jessica
strgazrblueyes22477 [at] yahoo
p.s. who took a bite outta the bunny's ear? LOL

Unknown said...

Such an adorable page!
I love Cosmo Cricket-one of my favorites.
TFS!
Rachelle
joyfulhrtatgmail.com

Creative Diva said...

Aww! Love your two projects! Great job! Thanks for sharing!


Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98@gmail.com
creativediva98.blogspot.com

IRUNINCIRCLES said...

Beautiful paper choices! I'm already a follower, and am looking forward to seeing more of your ideas on the hop!
Shannon_Corbin@live.com

Anonymous said...

So cute! love the layout and the eggs are a great touch!
kacee
Im a new follower
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Shelly Lynn said...

I love both of them Kitty! Looking forward to seeing your post tomorrow! TFS!

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' said...

I like yours card it is nice

see ya
Tristan

Lisa R. said...

Love the paper choices. Great springy layout. Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Linette said...

awesome projects!

exaiven@gmail.com

CyndiU said...

Cute projects, thanks for sharing and being part of the hop and offering a chance for blog candy. Hugs, CyndiU cureta2@yahoo.com

Cathie in UT said...

So pretty and I like the warm colors you chose!

Texas JennyWren said...

Love anything with a chocolate bunny!! TFS txjennywren.blogspot.com

bernietom47 said...

OMG Love bite out of the bunny's ear. To cute! Great LO and adorable card.
Blessings Bernie
bernietom47 at yahoo dot com

Trisha said...

Love your projects, Kitty. How can you go wrong using Cosmo papers? TFS and the chance to win a surprise. I am a new follower and love your philosophy--scrapping should be fun and not break the bank. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Amanda said...

Cute!! TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Awesome work! I love surprises thanks for the chance to win!

kkay2140204@yahoo.com

Crabby Cakes Studio said...

So Cute! Love the easter bunny! Crabby Cakes Studio is now a follower! Can't wait to see tomorrow's project!

Christine
Crabby Cakes Studio
http://crabbycakescrafts.blogspot.com/

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

love your Lo its so cute of the chololate bunny look yummy lol. im a new follower.

mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

kristyscraps said...

Love that bunny--now I know it really is Easter time! :) Great projects!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

Aim said...

Cute card!! Love the layout!! :)

I'm a new follower sent by Rhonda (Scrap Happens)...

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

Kaitlin said...

Cute!:) Just became a follower:)

Kaitlin
angel1694@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Hello Kitty,
Your bunny certainly looks chocolate! Thank you for sharing your work! I am following my addy is
RSweetLuxeree @ Yahoo.com

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

Cute card & layout!
Thanks for sharing them and for the inspiration!
Lisa H.
lisastuf at gmail dot com

ShersL84bed said...

yummy chocolate bunny!

Smiles sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

marg0006 said...

Nice card. I'm sorry to be behind but have been having great difficulty w/computer. My email is marg0006@verizon.net and my blog is loving scrapper101.

Vickie Leaf said...

Great pages. Love the bunny. He looks yummy.

mwleaf@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

That looks just like the chocolate bunny I use to buy my boys on Easter, sooo cute!!