KC Croppers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Luck of the Irish Blog Hop Coming Soon!!




Mark your calendars for the first ever
Luck of the Irish 2 day blog hop on
March 17th at 9:00 a.m. - March 18th at 11:30 p.m.
There's going to be so much fun you won't want to miss it!
There will be tons of great projects and inspiration,
as well as lots of fun blog candy. Oh, and there is going
to be an AMAZING overall prize that you WON'T want
to miss! So don't let this blog hop pass you by.

~ Shell ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be watching and waiting for the hop. :)
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just recieved my przie. Holy Moly That's a lot of stuff. THANK YOU so much. I can't wait to play with it all and make some stuff. Again Thank you.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com