KC Croppers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1st KC Croppers Cut Swap



Okay ladies... for those of you who signed up for the
Cut Swap this month... here are the cuts I will be
sending out to you tomorrow. I used the Simply Charmed
and Easter 2010 Cartridges. I know we mentioned only
sending two cuts but since you were the first group of
participants I wanted to add a little extra...
hope you like them.
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
NEXT MONTH... Please leave us a comment here,
letting us know you are interested.
More info. about the swap will be posted next week!
Don't forget the Luck of the Irish 2 Day Blog hop...
begins tomorrow!!
Hope you can join us in the St. Patty's Day fun!!
~ Shell ~

2 comments:

FMonty said...

Could you please send me some info on the cut swap? Thank you!
fmadera75atgmaildotcom

Anonymous said...

Your easter pieces are adorable!