Here is my entry for Karen's first challenge. I made a layout for my son's birthday. I used the absolutely adorable birthday paper and cardstock stickers form Creative Imaginations' Helen Dardik collection. I stamped and cricuted numbers down the right hand side, sprinkled the whole thing with my fave sequins, and generally indulged my mania for all things kawaii. I know, it's for a 12-year-old boy's birthday, and it's full of smiling candy and cupcakes, but I am the one who will really look at it, so why shouldn't it be cute?
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Karen's Kakes and Krafts Celebration Challenge
Here is my entry for Karen's first challenge. I made a layout for my son's birthday. I used the absolutely adorable birthday paper and cardstock stickers form Creative Imaginations' Helen Dardik collection. I stamped and cricuted numbers down the right hand side, sprinkled the whole thing with my fave sequins, and generally indulged my mania for all things kawaii. I know, it's for a 12-year-old boy's birthday, and it's full of smiling candy and cupcakes, but I am the one who will really look at it, so why shouldn't it be cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Hey Kitty,
Thanks for being my first entrant to my first challenge!! I just became a follower of your blog, and I totally agree with the cupcakes, we all kow that we scrapbook for us, even though we say we scrap for others!!
Post a Comment