Update...
WE NOW HAVE A WINNER!!
CONGRATS TO MELISSA D. of Canada!!
Welcome to all our new followers!!
We are excited to offer the above giveaway
when we reach 100 followers
Each follower will automatically
be entered into the drawing.
If you would like TWO opportunities to win the giveaway,
please add a link or post about this giveaway
on your blog or facebook.
Then be sure to come back here and leave us a comment
telling us that you posted a link about this giveaway
to your blog or facebook. Check back often!!
GOOD LUCK!!
Below is a list of the goodies included in the giveaway.
1 Pkg. of Autumn Leaves Manhattan Alphabet and Numbers Clear Stamp Set
1 Pkg. of Autumn Leaves Scribbles Numbers Clear Stamp Set
1 Pkg. of Autumn Leaves Astroboy Clear Stamp Set
2 Christmas themed Wood Mount Stamps
12 ft. of Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Ribbon
9 ft. of Green/White Gingham Ribbon
3 yards of Halloween Themed Ribbon
2 pkgs. of Pink/Tan Fibers
1 Wooden Baby Buggy Embellishment
2 Small Puffy Pink Gingham Cloth Hearts
10 Colorful Bone Shaped Paper Clips
11 Mini Valentine Frames
26 sheets of self adhesive Alphabet Labels in Tin
1 Pkg. of Martha Stewart Dimensional Sticker Bows (8 pcs.)
1 Pkgs. of Jolee’s Boutique Scarecrow Stickers (4 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Puffy Rose Stickers (37 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Shamrock Epoxy Stickers (23 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of EK Success 3D Dinosaur Stickers (9 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of EK Success Snowman Themed Stickers (22 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of EK Success Vacation Label Lingo Stickers
1 Pkg. of Winter Themed Puffy Word Stickers (48 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of 3D Seasonal Word Stickers (4 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Mini Sports/Alpha Puffy Stickers ( 64 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of K & Company Light Up Sticker Set (8pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Christmas Themed Epoxy Alphabet Stickers (32 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Epoxy Clear Stencil Stickers (70 pcs.)
1 Stack of Double Sided K & Company Proverb Slips
Lots of other Misc. Stickers and die cuts
4 Small Sheets of Colorbok Vellum Phrases
Over 70 Chipboard pcs. Including Sports theme, Back 2 School, Graduation, and Orange decorative Journaling Tags
7 Little Yellow Ducky Die Cuts
1 Square Tube of Colored Buttons
6 Pkg. of Misc. Buttons
1 Pkg. of Black Rhinestone Buttons
Rhinestone Gem Bling… includes hearts, flowers, stars, butterflies.
Below is a list of the goodies included in the giveaway.
1 Pkg. of Autumn Leaves Manhattan Alphabet and Numbers Clear Stamp Set
1 Pkg. of Autumn Leaves Scribbles Numbers Clear Stamp Set
1 Pkg. of Autumn Leaves Astroboy Clear Stamp Set
2 Christmas themed Wood Mount Stamps
12 ft. of Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Ribbon
9 ft. of Green/White Gingham Ribbon
3 yards of Halloween Themed Ribbon
2 pkgs. of Pink/Tan Fibers
1 Wooden Baby Buggy Embellishment
2 Small Puffy Pink Gingham Cloth Hearts
10 Colorful Bone Shaped Paper Clips
11 Mini Valentine Frames
26 sheets of self adhesive Alphabet Labels in Tin
1 Pkg. of Martha Stewart Dimensional Sticker Bows (8 pcs.)
1 Pkgs. of Jolee’s Boutique Scarecrow Stickers (4 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Puffy Rose Stickers (37 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Shamrock Epoxy Stickers (23 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of EK Success 3D Dinosaur Stickers (9 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of EK Success Snowman Themed Stickers (22 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of EK Success Vacation Label Lingo Stickers
1 Pkg. of Winter Themed Puffy Word Stickers (48 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of 3D Seasonal Word Stickers (4 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Mini Sports/Alpha Puffy Stickers ( 64 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of K & Company Light Up Sticker Set (8pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Christmas Themed Epoxy Alphabet Stickers (32 pcs.)
1 Pkg. of Epoxy Clear Stencil Stickers (70 pcs.)
1 Stack of Double Sided K & Company Proverb Slips
Lots of other Misc. Stickers and die cuts
4 Small Sheets of Colorbok Vellum Phrases
Over 70 Chipboard pcs. Including Sports theme, Back 2 School, Graduation, and Orange decorative Journaling Tags
7 Little Yellow Ducky Die Cuts
1 Square Tube of Colored Buttons
6 Pkg. of Misc. Buttons
1 Pkg. of Black Rhinestone Buttons
Rhinestone Gem Bling… includes hearts, flowers, stars, butterflies.












55 comments:
Became a follower and shared the link on FB on my wall! TFS
purplefuzz06@yahoo.com
Hello.. I'm a new follower and re-posted on my FB page :)
Hugs,
Tanya
Sharing this link on FB, if this is what you are doing at 100 followers I can't imagine what happens at 500! WOW!
New follower! Can't wait to check everything out!!! :)
~Kimi
Oh also shared on my facebook!!! Hope you reach 100 and then 100s more! :)
I'm a new follower and I hope you will come check out my blog! I followed a link The Scrapbooking Queen posted on Facebook!
I shared on my Facebook Wall too: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=183630375012167&id=1732072336
Hi -- just shared a link to your blog on my FB page and also became a follower. Hope your blog does well :)
I am a new follower. Headed over to my blog right now to share this. Thanks so much for the chance to win.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com
I am a new follower and posted a link onto my FB page!
Laura
I'm a new follower and I have added your giveaway to my sidebar on my blog :) Thanks for the chance to win the goodies!!!
CreatingACraftyLife.blogger.com
CreatingACraftyLife at gmail dot com
WOW! Very nice give-a-way!
I am follower # 77 - love 7's!
Please follow me too as I have a give-a-way going.
Thank you for the opportunity to win!
http://cricutmatriarch.blogspot.com/
Wow what an awesome giveaway. I an a new follower and shared you giveaway on my blog.. Here is the link..
http://daisydodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/kc-croppers.html
Good Luck reaching your goal..
~Valerie~
mrsrankie@comcast.net
I'm a new follower! :)
-Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com
And I posted about your blog on mine! http://scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com/
-Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com
#83, your almost there! I posted this giveaway in my sidebar, thanks for this wonderful chance! :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com
smile4jenn at hotmail dot com
Im a New Follower. Fantastic giveaway! Ill repost to my facebook friends :)Im sure some of them will come running..lol
craftybearworks@gmail.com
I'm a new follower and will post your site on my blog and on Facebook. Thanks for sharing.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
I am a new follower!!! I got your blog from Lori Comeau and Theresa Harris!!! I am putting it on my fb page too!!!
New here!!
Love the blog!!!!
TFS the goodies!!
created2bunique{at}ymail{dot}com}
Shared it on FACEBOOK
TFS
Thanks again!!!!
Love the Valentine Chipboard Album. Pink Stamper Black + Color BlogHop Challenge was out standing!!!!
created2bunique{@}ymail{.}com
I just posted a link on my FB page, good luck with the blog I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Became a follower and will display on fb as well as blog. creationsbymommy.com
Posted on fb as well as my blog...creationsbymommy.com congrats! in advance i'm your newest follower..
Became a follower and shared the link on Facebook on my wall.Thanks for the chance.
lindascraftcorner at yahoo dot com
I'm your newest follower (#96) - you're almost there - very cute blog!! Great goodies.
I just tweeted it
I would love you to follow me on my blog too!
Became a follower - TFS!
pam_lash at yahoo dot com
New follower. Fixing to go check out the rest of your blog.
Rose
rosemary28697@yahoo.com
http://rose-homemadecards.blogspot.com/
i became a follower also shared the link on fb love all the opportunities that are given by all the great crafters thanks so much
gad1974@windstream.net
Posted this on my blog @
http://rose-homemadecards.blogspot.com/2011/02/100-follower-giveaway.html
and also shared on my facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000116536060
Rose
rosemary28697@yahoo.com
http://rose-homemadecards.blogspot.com
im follower 100 that def deserves 2 entries jeje
Im new to the krafty world and a new follower of yours looking forward to sharing ideas and projects.
Thanks for the chance to win. New follower!
Www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
Craftycardgalleey at gmail dot com
Wow! What a great giveaway! I'm glad I came across your blog...I'm a new follower. :o)
Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
lnorris21 at hotmail dot com
I am a new follower and I have posted this on my blog http://craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com/2011/02/kc-cropper-giveaway.html
I am happy to have found your site.
~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
I am also going to share this on my fb for all my crafty friends to check you out!
~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
Thank you
Kaleigh
nanas_craftin_buddy@yahoo.com
Awesome giveaway!
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Congrats!! You made it!! Just became a follower!! Thanks for the chance to win
reissfam10 at aol dot com
What a great blog I went back and looked over some of your posts and then became a follower TFS and for Offering the wonderful blog candy and congrats on making 100 followers.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
Wow, congratz on reaching over 100 followers (me included)!!
Great blog!! Awesome giveaway!
Hope you will visit me as well!!
http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com
I just posted your giveaway on my fb page.
cricutlvr
cricutlvr@att.net
WOW WEE!!!! WHAT AN AEWSOME GIVEAWAY!!!! LOOKS LIKE I AM 112, YOU MADE YOUR GOAL! CONGRATULATIONS! WILL BE BACK SOON.
pennykitz@charter.net
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/
what a fantatstic giveaway, i am a new follower but have had a chance to check out your blog, love it! thanks for the chance to win. posted a link on my sidebar!! plase check out my blog!
http://brennasblitherings.blogspot.com
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca
Your dorm story is great. I am a mew follower/ I am going to put a link on my blog
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! What a giveaway! Thanks for the chance! I follow you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
nice giveaway,,I will be follower 120...Thanks ;;
follow me
imogenelynn@wmconnect.com
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com
I am your newest follower! I hope you will stop by and visit me!
I posted your candy on my sidebar!
I have posted this on my Blog!!
mrsrankie@comcast.net
http://daisydodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/kc-croppers.html
woo hoo I'm a new follower! yay! Thank you so much!
Lisa
summer_sunset54@hotmail.com
I'm also posting this on my FB page, thanks again!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/lisa.bankeslahiff
Lisa
summer_sunset54@hotmail.com
Wow you made it Congrats I'm #125
Love it.
Thanks for sharing
karenk 3 at ameritech.net
I became a follower
I have become a follower, but don't know how to do the other things.
Post a Comment