Well, Kitty submitted hers (below) so I thought
I better get one done before this challenge ends.
I better get one done before this challenge ends.
Robyn over at My Pink Stamper
is looking for new design team members...
not sure if I am at the level that she is looking for yet
but I always enjoy doing the color challenges.... so here goes.
not sure if I am at the level that she is looking for yet
but I always enjoy doing the color challenges.... so here goes.
(Check out the Color Challenge HERE!)
The challenge is to create something (card, layout, or whatever)
using the colors Pink, Green, Brown, and another color of your choice.
I chose to create a card and as my "other"
color, I chose a Cream color for the girls skin.
I created the girl by using the
Once Upon A Princess cricut cartridge.
Her face was hand drawn.
using the colors Pink, Green, Brown, and another color of your choice.
I chose to create a card and as my "other"
color, I chose a Cream color for the girls skin.
I created the girl by using the
Once Upon A Princess cricut cartridge.
Her face was hand drawn.
The brighter pink card stock was from American Crafts
and the other was just some misc. cardstock I had lying
around. The striped paper was a gift from a friend so
not sure about the company it came from.
I also added ribbon, Oooh - La- La! stamp,
and brown brads for finishing touches.
and brown brads for finishing touches.
Thanks for looking!!
~ Shell ~












6 comments:
the cutest one I have seen.
Wow this card is really cute! Good luck!
So cute! I love the sweet little face, and the nice stitched ribbon :)
Love your card...she is so cute!! TFS
I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
hugs,jen
jennsycards.blogspot.com
So cute!!! Good luck! -Sam :-)
p.s. I'm a new follower :-)
Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com
I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!
We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by
Post a Comment