KC Croppers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Michael's Finds


One of the local Michael's stores is going out of business (thankfully, not the one closest to my house), and everything is 70% off. The store is pretty well picked over, but I managed to find some good paper and ribbon deals in particular. If you live in the Northland, stop by the Barry Road Michael's (right by 169 Highway and Metro North Mall). This is my little haul- 19 spools of ribbon, some packets of bling, a sticker, a stamp, and lots of assorted paper- all for less than ten dollars! I AM slightly miffed at Michael's, though. They advertised Cricut cartridges clearancing out at $9.99 starting today, but I got to my local Michael's right as the store opened, and they were all ready sold out. They shouldn't advertise them in the circular starting on a certain day if they are all ready out of stock.

0 comments: