Well, here is my latest effort for PK. I didn't get to use PK stamps :-(, but I got to use my Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cart, which I love! I also used more DCWV paper from "The Stack 6", which contains paper for pretty much every occasion. I bought it for 50% off at Joann, and it has been a great investment!
Now, if I could at least win the random draw to get Peachy Keen stamps of my own so I can stop borrowing Shell's ;-)












3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hello Kitty! I think your project came out PURRR-FECT! Thank you for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)
Cute! I love the Hello Kitty image and the bright colors you chose!
This is a really cute card! I love Hello Kitty too! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen! Good luck!
Post a Comment